Ciklum is looking for a Senior Scrum Master to join our team full-time in Poland.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Scrum Master, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the Client.
We are looking for a passionate, energetic, self-driven manager-leader who will be driving the organization and supervising necessary processes, teams, structure, and technology services composition to successfully deliver what Ciklum Clients expect to achieve their business goals.
The role of the Scrum Master is to ensure that the delivery teams have everything they need to succeed by performing analysis, creating, or modifying processes, and improving the ways of working for a successful delivery environment. The Scrum Master will be reviewing delivery performance reports and highlighting potential productivity enhancements.
The Scrum Master will be the primary point of contact for clients during the delivery phase and will report directly to the Senior Delivery Manager.
About the Project:
You’ll be a part of an innovative digital banking product. The bank is pioneering new horizons for customers with a core mission to create a more financial literate society that can succeed in a thriving economy. This will be achieved by introducing smart financial solutions.
We will accelerate digitization and help to reach a cashless society. Providing financial solutions across industry value chains, we aim to support the growth of all sectors of the economy. Facilitating banking access to segments traditionally considered of high risk, we aim to promote financial inclusion. Using continuous Data Analysis into our AI Engine and our PFM solution, we will help our customers better spend and save money.
- Ensure that the teams have everything they need so that they can deliver
- Support the Product Team to set the way of working strategy and its requirements
- Support in the Development and implementation of plans to uplift the product’s ways of working
- Create and optimize an environment where the team can focus on delivering outcomes
- Identify and implement improvements to delivery flow
- Collate data to maintain and improve on the regular delivery plan and roadmap refreshes
- Attend development event or session
- Proactively monitoring the efficiency and maturity of ways of working
- Facilitate meetings
- Scrum Master / Project Management experience and strong commercial understanding, ideally within Managed Services and IT Outsourcing industry, minimum 5 years
- Good understanding and practical experience with Agile approaches (Scrum, Kanban)
- Ability to perform project manager's activities during Project Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring and Closing phases
- Experience working with multiple agile teams in projects up to 7-25 FTE
- Experience working on the banking sphere/projects
- Strong service/client-oriented attitude, focus on an outcome
- Ability to choose and set up project management tools and techniques in the project
- Experience in Configuration management and managing KPIs
- Good understanding of change and expectations management
- Experience in successful project implementation in a software environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Problem solving attitude using system-thinking approaches
- Ability to manage contractual terms and financial issues
- Upper-intermediate level of spoken and written English
- Experience working in a distributed team
- Technical background (software development, QA, DevOps, etc.)
- Knowledge of the latest trends in SW development technologies and tools
- Experience in creating and running trainings, workshops, other educational activities
- Agile and/or PMI certification
- Understanding of SAFe or LeSS
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, life insurance and Multisport card
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy license, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in our office in Gdansk or Wroclaw. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfill your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Join a well-established company and a strong team of professionals. Seize the perks of global opportunities, local approach and start-up spirit.
Boost your skills with modern stacks and industry-leading clients!
Enjoy what you do, do what you enjoy!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.