Danish digital mail service e-Boks offers companies, public authorities and private individuals an efficient, secure and user-friendly platform for digital dialogue, dispatch and storage of important documents. The e-Boks platform also provides increased security and a number of important environmental benefits.
Our mission at e-Boks is to contribute to streamlining the public sector and private companies by means of secure and efficient management of digital documents and associated features that create real value.
On behalf of the Danish company e-Boks, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Scrum Master to join their well-established agile development team in Lviv on a full-time basis as e-Boks is currently expanding their system with new functionality as well as introducing their services in new countries. Currently, e-Boks makes use of several Scrum-teams but with the increased number of features to the systems, additional highly skilled people are required.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to become part of the team and to develop and maintain the e-Boks ultra-high load system which serves thousands of customers and millions of users every single day. This must be done without compromising the high level of security and stability such system demands.
As a Senior Scrum Master, you will take part in developing the e-Boks solution within the agile self-driven team together with the Developers and QAs. The team and the Product Owner have the full responsibility for delivering high-quality products on time. In particular, your responsibilities are two-fold: You must facilitate the agile processes and ceremonies for your team and you must improve the overall agile processes together with the other Scrum Masters and Release Management. As you are at a senior-level, it is also expected that you will take the lead when necessary and coach staff when applicable.
When working for e-Boks, we have expectations towards your competencies as well as your personal abilities – and we expect that you will grow in both areas during your employment.
We expect you to have experience with or knowledge about the following topics:
- At least 4 years of experience in project management and/or working as a Scrum Master in an Agile environment;
- Experience in facilitation of application development projects, stakeholder engagements from requirements analysis through development, testing and delivery;
- Proven hands on experience with distributed and multinational teams;
- Strong understanding of System and SW development life cycle (SDLC) process;
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, SAFe for Lean Enterprises;
- Must be an excellent communicator, able to gain the respect of the team, external stakeholders, and leadership;
- Demonstrated ability to understand business needs and drive predictability;
- Well developed analytical skills;
- Facilitating 3 scrum teams (4-5 people each).
On top of this, you should have an upper-intermediate level of English as well as a relevant university level degree or equivalent.
What's in it for you
Quite a lot! You will be:
- Working with one of the coolest agile teams in Lviv;
- Appreciated for your skills and hard work. Both by Ciklum and by e-Boks directly. You will feel like an e-Boks employee;
- Learning to apply the latest in technology in complex systems under strict security requirements.
Furthermore, you will have:
- A competitive salary;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
- A state-of-the-art cool office with a warm atmosphere that creates great working conditions such as access to fruits etc.