Senior Security Software Engineer/Application Security for Just Eat (Kyiv)
JUST EAT is the world leader in online takeaway ordering - processing millions of orders across 12 major markets, with a clear #1 position in all of these. We have achieved this by building a growing network of over 63,000 restaurant partners and continuing to commit major investment into our technology platform, our brand and our people. Just Eat is now firmly established as one of the UK’s leading consumer brands, we are all about choice and are helping the nation ‘find your flavour' as we embark on creating the world's greatest food community.
Following our IPO in 2014, Just Eat is now well established as one of the most successful, innovative and high growth technology companies in Europe, with year-on-year order growth of over 50%.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Globally we have 2500 Just Eaters. They embody our values: Make Happy, Razor Sharp and Big Hearted. We truly believe it’s the people that make Just Eat the great company it is. We have an incredibly open culture. We’re about making everyone feel comfortable, sharing ideas and trying out new things.
On behalf of Just Eat, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Security Software Engineer/Application Security for our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
“Security in the Pipeline” project
- Liaise between vendors and Just Eat teams including Engineering and Performance & Reliability Teams
- Document progress
- Communicate and advertise project progress with Just Eat
- Provide best practice security advice
- Configure and maintain security tools during PoC and production phases
- Assist with the integration of security tools
- Hands on Information & Application Security
- Automated security testing tools including SAST, DAST and SCA
- CI/CD tools i.e. TeamCity, Jenkins, TFS etc.
- OS level scripting i.e. PowerShell, Perl, Python, Ruby etc.
- Application configuration & integration
- Technical writing and documentation
- Good spoken and written English
- Willing to chase people up to get stuff done
- Good starter/finisher
What's in it for you
- We’ll believe and trust in you and your abilities. So you and your team will have the authority to make the technical decisions you need to meet your responsibilities to the rest of the platform and company.
- An environment in which good, evidence-based arguments are always listened to, and will win out.
- Regular 1-to-1 meetings with your manager, with support and guidance to set and then meet personal career objectives.
- An open, friendly and fun environment; we have a relaxed dress code and regular social events.
- Regular hackathons – use your imagination, ideas and technologies of your choice to innovate and deliver prototypes of new products.
Client video presentationApply via site