Ciklum is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Software Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client. You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
About the Project:
Client is a leading 4G/5G RAN hardware and software vendor, as well as a Fixed Wireless network densification solution provider, with an expansive portfolio of indoor and outdoor products.
Client is looking for a team of experienced developers who could also contribute to architectural discussions; proactive people, who would be more than just executors and would help to establish new technologies. Team would help with both maintenance and new development inside ecosystem 5G; migrating from server based development to cloud; splitting monolith to microservices.
- Design and develop 5G features based on a virtualized architecture
- Integrating with peer teams
- Debug and fixing QA and customer’s issues
- Work closely with System engineers and other R&D teams
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in C/C++ programming
- Strong feature design experience (dataflow processing, memory management, performance, algorithms complexity)
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with multithreaded environment
- Experience with debugging services and performance issue fixing
- Experience with cloud, K8s, virtualization-based development
- Good understanding of Micro-services and distributed system
- Experience with Python
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with Robot framework
- Experience with networking
- Embedded / Real time experience
- Knowledge of Algorithms and Data structures
- Knowledge in cellular
- Proactive team player
- Focused on project goals
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Curious mind and willingness to work with client in consultative manner to find areas to improve
- At least Intermediate English
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.