Ciklum is looking for a Senior Software Developer C++ to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Software Developer C++, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the CashPoint.
Senior C++ Engineer as part of the Data & Analytics Centre of Excellence will work on innovative solutions for the entire Ciklum and its clients.
About the Project:
“Client is an Austrian sports betting company, founded in 1996, is now one of the big players in the sports betting industry with around 220 people currently employed. They are an international player and have made a name for themselves in Austria, Germany, the United Kingdom and Denmark, both online and with physical shops. They are continually raising awareness of the brand through specific sponsoring initiatives. Based on the company’s motto of ‘Take your chance everywhere’, they welcome new challenges and work together every day towards a common goal.
Client is aware of its social and economic responsibility and places considerable importance on the issues of ‘responsible gaming’ and ‘protection of young people.”
Technology stack: C++ 17, .Net, Docker, Back-end development (HTTP), Efficient SQL
- Development of high performance backend applications / microservices in C++ and .NET (70/30)
- Active participation in architecture and conception
- Consideration of performance and scalability
- Functional testing and unit testing of new features
- Collaboration in an agile product development team
- Mentoring of other team members
- Ability to think in an analytic and structured way
- Solid programming experience 4+ years in C++
- Experience with C++ frameworks (e.g. Poco)
- Experience with .Net
- Hands-on experience with optimized SQL queries
- Experience in the development of microservices within docker environments
- Proven experience with unit testing frameworks
- Experience with CI/CD, Jenkins, etc.
- Ability to mentor junior and intern teammates
- Strong technical documentation writing skills
- Ability to document properly systems functionality, code and methodology
- Good presentational and visualization skills. Ability to describe and present results clearly, answer questions and communicate issues
- Accuracy and flexibility, with a structured and independent approach to work
- Working well autonomously, without close supervision, readiness to take responsibility according to position seniority level
- At least Upper-Intermediate English
- Being committed to timely delivery of quality results
- Acting as a team player and being a great communicator, both toward teammates and clients
- Being Innovative in own work
- Knowledge seeking, eager to develop technical skills and learn new technologies
- S/MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Ability to build and maintain virtual machines
- Experience working closely with client representatives to achieve business outcomes
- General working knowledge of agile methodologies
What's in it for you
- A Centre of Excellence is ultimately a community that allows you to improve yourself and have fun. Our centres of excellence (CoE) bring together all Ciklumers from across the organization to share best practices, support, advice, industry knowledge and to create a strong community
- Close cooperation with client
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Professional skills development and training programmes
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.