Optimal+ is the global leader in lifecycle analytics solutions for the automotive, semiconductor, and electronics industries, serving tier-1 suppliers and OEMs. Analyzing data from over 100 billion devices annually, Optimal+ enables enhancements in key manufacturing metrics such as yield and efficiency, improves product quality and reliability, and provides full supply chain visibility. Seamlessly integrated with other already existing tools, the Optimal+ Open Platform combines machine-learning with a global data infrastructure to provide real-time product analytics and to extract insights from data across the entire supply chain. Optimal Plus has offices in Asia, Europe, the United States, and Israel.
On behalf of NI Israel (OptimalPlus), Ciklum is looking for a Senior Software Developer to join out team.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will contribute as a part of a scrum team of 7 Engineers.
You will be responsible for end-to-end feature development on our enterprise BI solutions.
You will design & develop new and challenging features as part of a dynamic and tech savvy team.
- You will work in big data environments using cutting edge technologies
- You will be responsible for all development phases including design, implementation, quality, delivery and maintenance
- You will be a part of a team that believes and adheres to the following:
- Clean Code
- SOLID principles
- TDD or equivalent
- Agile as a methodology
- You will work on mission-critical features that will have a huge impact on the functioning of global semi-conductor manufacturing
- You will be responsible for identifying performance bottlenecks and ensuring that our code keeps to the most optimal standards
- You will have a good social package
- B.Sc. in Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience with application development using C# .NET framework
- Deep understanding of Object-Oriented Development, Architecture, and Design
- Experience with data structures and algorithms
- Experience in multithreading (TPL, async functions)
- Experience with relational databases (SQL)
- Experience in large scale enterprise software development
- .NET core experience
- Experience with performance improvement
- Experience in web client-side technologies (Angular – Advantage)
- Experience with RabbitMQ
What's in it for you
- Join us in creating next-generation software that ensures the lifetime quality and reliability of the smart electronic products that drive our lives
- Optimal+ software breaks new ground in connecting the entire continuum of semiconductor and electronics manufacturing from chip to board to system. No one else is doing this – or having a genuine impact on the market – quite like we are
- Usage of the latest technologies and tools to develop and deliver amazing products
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions