Senior Software Developer in Test for DFS (Odessa)
Donnelley Financial Solutions specializes in producing, distributing and translating documents and electronic communications to support the global capital, compliance and investment markets for customers. With a focus on process improvement, the company minimizes time and waste from clients’ time-sensitive communications – from content creation through final distribution. It offers distribution of company data and public filings for equities, mutual funds and other publicly traded assets. As the leader in delivering intelligent solutions in financial disclosures, Donnelley Financial Solutions is uniquely positioned to leverage proprietary technology to create robust, timely and accurate data sets, distributing high quality, interactive financial data and services to the investment community.
Donnelley Financial Solutions’ extensive investment in technology and workflow solutions enables the company to quickly adapt to changing regulatory requirements. Donnelley Financial Solutions is an industry leader in content management, multichannel content distribution, data management and analytics services, collaborative workflow and business reporting tools, and translations and other language services in support of its clients’ communications requirements. Companies across all industries and stages of development benefit from the company’s proprietary technology tools, subject matter expertise and single source solutions:
– Private Companies
– Public Companies
– Growth and Mergers and Acquisitions
– Restructuring Deals
On behalf of DFS, Ciklum is looking for Senior Software Developer in Test to join Odessa team on full-time basis.
We are looking for highly motivated people with proven problem solving skills that can easily jump in and learn the domain while contributing to the larger development needs. The team in Odessa is fast-growing and well-knit. We use Scrum methodology and cutting-edge technologies such as Azure in daily work and have regularly communications with American colleagues.
- Work with a cross-functional team and a lead-based in our corporate headquarters to analyze and vet requirements for the components of the Product line, and develop appropriate test plans and test cases;
- Take part in development of appropriate test strategies;
- Write automated integration, acceptance, unit and performance tests as required;
- Maintain automated test suites;
- Build test tools;
- Review test failures and determine the causes of problems ;
- Capture appropriate artifacts and log defects;
- Manually test application components while constructing an automated test suite;
- Develop and maintain supporting tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related discipline;
- Knowledge of and experience in testing strategies of Web API products (SOA / microservices based);
- Knowledge of and experience in test data management strategies;
- Good knowledge and experience in C# / .NET, OOP, SOLID principles;
- Good knowledge of test frameworks for desktop UI testing;
- Good Knowledge of and experience in XML and JSON;
- Understanding and application of continuous integration;
- Knowledge of test patterns.
- Knowledge of security testing and common security risks;
- Knowledge of load and performance testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, able to communicate clearly and effectively;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Work well autonomously, without close supervision, readiness to take responsibility;
- Being committed to timely delivery of quality results.
What's in it for you
- Unique opportunity to be a part of true Scrum team;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- Monthly budgets for fruits;
- English classes for the team;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.