Reali is a Silicon Valley startup with an Israeli engineering center, developing a cutting-edge platform for the US real-estate marketplace. Join our Android native app team and build state-of-the-art technologies with awesome, extremely talented colleagues!
On behalf of Reali, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Software Developer in Test to join the Kharkov team on a full-time basis.
You will be collaborating to develop a cutting-edge platform for the real estate marketplace. This position is ideal for an energetic, creative individual and collaborative team player, who would like to take on a wide range of challenging projects in an exciting and dynamic atmosphere.
The QA Engineer will be involved in the full lifecycle of Reali’s Data projects.
- From requirements test plan to technical implementation and status report;
- Perform both, manual and automated testing;
- Analyze the impact of new solutions/enhancements and run appropriate regression testing;
- Automate testing tasks, validate data, and monitor Reali’s services;
- Manage multiple assignments and align them with priorities and deadlines.
- Solid Database experience (SQL, MongoDB, etc.);
- Prior Quality Assurance experience (min 3 years);
- Writing clear and focused Test Plan / Test Reports;
- Proficiency in at least one object-oriented programming languages (Python is strongly desired);
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools;
- Understanding of software development life cycle – with emphasis on software defect identification;
- Debugging and isolating defects skills;
- Documentation and evaluation of test results and defects, track and manage defects through to resolution;
- Configuration management (Git);
- Bug and issue tracking tools (JIRA);
- Wide system perspective;
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
- CI/CD tools (Jenkins, GO CD);
- OS – Linux;
- Design and develop automated tests in a web-based environment (Selenium, Visual Studio Coded UI);
- Web testing and simulator/emulation tools;
- Mobile application testing for iOS and Android;
- Scrum – Agile methodology.
- Dedication and Desire to learn;
- Ability to work independently;
- Team Player.
What's in it for you
- Wealthy project with clear structure;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.