Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (Automation) for Addison Global (Relocation to Malaga)
Addison Global Limited is a new online gambling company based in Gibraltar building the best of breed mobile sports betting and gaming experience. We are attracting extraordinary and passionate people to build and scale our fast-growing company, by working in a fast-paced and inspirational environment.
As part of our culture, we embrace collaboration and contribution as key factors for success and we believe work should be both fun and challenging. Don’t be afraid if you don’t have experience on a specific topic or technology, we’re continuously learning and helping each other develop their skills!
What we value:
- Well designed solutions and components that are flexible and easy to use;
- Discipline in test coverage and delivering a quality product;
- No premature optimization, but performance as a key metric;
- Automate all the things!
On behalf of Addison Global, Ciklum is looking for Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to join Malaga team on a full-time basis.
You’ll be supervising and developing complex iOS, Android and Web UI, API, CI, and environmental systems automation tests and frameworks. You will be expected to take a proactive role in recommending quality improvements to automation requirements, facilitating automation development, effective automation execution, and assist in the development and implementation of new automation technologies.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of automation frameworks;
- Develop iOS, Android and Web UI test automation scenarios and code using tools such as, but not limited to, Appium, Selenium, Cucumber, Java, DSL or Detox
- Develop API test automation and tools using Java;
- Develop, maintain, and execute automated test scripts maximising reuse of test assets;
- Participate in analysis on whether features or functions should be automated;
- Create and manufacture test data needed for execution or database population;
- Perform exploratory testing in cases where automation is not feasible;
- Develop performance testing scripts using Gatling / JMeter;
- Communicate effectively and continuously with QA, Development and Business team members within an agile / SCRUM team environment;
- Monitor, consolidate, analyse, debug, and communicate automation test results;
- Provide vision and direction to the evolution of organisation wide automation strategy;
- Participate in technology selection process and proof of concept models for new technologies;
- Mentor SDET team members encouraging peer review and up-skilling;
- Define coding and design standards and provide suggestions on improvements;
- Drive the continual maintenance of code base and refactoring;
- Perform in automation testing will be 70%.
- Good experience in Object Oriented development languages (e.g. Java, C#);
- Familiar in use of tools such as Appium, Selenium or Cucumber;
- Experience developing test automation (integration, functional and end-to-end);
- Experience of automating testing of APIs, messaging and database verification;
- Solid experience working as a hands-on team player in an agile development environment;
- Familiar with concepts of BDD / TDD with a focus on assuring quality;
- Strong attention to detail both in programming and test design and execution;
- Familiar with version control systems such as Git, Subversion etc.;
- Team player with a constructive attitude;
- Driven and focused individual;
- Passionate about learning and problem solving;
- Experience in applying algorithms and design patterns to solve complex problems;
- A track record as a contributor providing support with tools development and automation;
- Demonstrated collaboration on project teams and interaction with project managers, business and functional analysts, developers and the business community directly related to quality assurance responsibilities and roles;
- Demonstrate understanding of test management processes and manual and automated test execution;
- Demonstrate knowledge using version control and defect tracking methods, including an understanding of associated tools/software (TestRail, Bugzilla, Jira, or similar).
- Experience of testing cross-platform mobile Redux / React / React Native frameworks;
- Experience of coding custom DSL test languages;
- Familiarity with micro services, event sourcing and CQRS;
- Experience of performance testing using e.g. JMeter / Gatling and any Scala experience highly desirable;
- Experience of development within a Mac OS / Linux environment;
- Working knowledge of SQL or NoSQL databases;
- Jenkins, Bamboo or TeamCity CI knowledge.
What's in it for you
- Work in an environment made by people who want to drive technology and not to follow;
- Your opinion matters;
- Great team;
- Great place to make products customers love;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions;
- Training available for key skills and specialisations;
- Competitive salary.
Client video presentationApply via site