On behalf of Ista, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team full-time in Spain.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Software Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the Ista.
- Enhancement and optimization of our base platform (Scala application) for processing incoming measurement data
- Technical conception and implementation of new requirements on the base platform
- Support DevOps, as well as monitoring and evaluation of the technical operation of the applications
- Analysis of error cases and subsequent optimization of the applications
- Implementation of automated tests
- Very good practical experience in developing applications with Scala 2, Postgres, Kafka and sbt
- Experience working with Avro, Kubernetes, gitlab, micrometer, prometheus, grafana, play and react JS are desirable
- Experience in the area of CI/CD, DevOps are an advantage
- Practical experience working in an international, distributed, and agile team
- Very good knowledge of German or English
- Ability to work in a team, strong communication skills as well as a goal-oriented approach are very important to us
What's in it for you
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
- Flexibility: hybrid & 100% remote work opportunities, flexible work schedule
- Work-life: 23 vacation days & short Fridays
- Health: comprehensive company-paid medical insurance & 4 additional undocumented sick leave days
- Tailored education path: regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Opportunities: our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfill your potential
Our Delivery Center in Malaga is one of the leading IT hubs in Andalusia – it provides an exceptional mix of vibrant tech talent community, wide-open access to learning and career advancement opportunities, hybrid / remote work setup & endless Mediterranean seashore summer.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We cant wait to see you at Ciklum.