Senior Software Engineer
Ciklum is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Software Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the BigID.
- Be a leading team member and function as a subject matter expert in technical areas and product components
- Design logic solutions to complex challenges for our customers who are among the most successful enterprises in the world
- Write high-quality code, covered by solid unit and integration tests
- Drive technological and architectural decisions
- Review the design and code for other team members
- BS in Computer science (or other relevant degrees), and at least 5 years of experience
- 4+ years of experience with Java + Spring stack
- Experience in developing logic solutions to complex challenges
- Experience with distributed architecture, micro services, message queues, REST API
- Experience with NoSQL
- Team player, willing to work in a dynamic startup environment
- BigData – Hadoop/Hive/HBASE, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Knowledge in container technology (docker) and cloud services (IaaS, PaaS)
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just dont miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfill your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.