BigID is a venture-backed enterprise security company focused on helping organizations better protect and manage the privacy of personal data: customers, employees, or clients. The company is geographically distributed, with development in Israel and operations in the US and Europe.
The Client provides enterprise software for managing and protecting customer and employee data in the data center or cloud. Our PII protection and privacy technology combines machine learning and identity intelligence to help organizations secure personal data and meet new privacy regulations like GDPR. The Client software automates PII discovery, inventory by data subject, data flow mapping, risk analysis and privacy compliance.
The technology helps find, map and de-risk personal data against loss and misuse. Security applications include enhanced breach prevention, detection and response. Privacy applications include automating data subject right requirements, data mapping, privacy impact assessment, data residency and retention, cross-border tracking and entity resolution.
On behalf of the BigID, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Be a leading team member and function as a subject matter expert in technical areas and product components
- Design logic solutions to complex challenges for our customers who are among the most successful enterprises in the world
- Write high-quality code, covered by solid unit and integration tests
- Drive technological and architectural decisions
- Review the design and code for other team members
- BS in Computer science (or other relevant degrees), and at least 5 years of experience
- 4+ years of experience with Java + Spring stack
- Experience in developing logic solutions to complex challenges
- Experience with distributed architecture, micro services, message queues, REST API
- Experience with NoSQL
- Team player, willing to work in a dynamic startup environment
- BigData – Hadoop/Hive/HBASE, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Knowledge in container technology (docker) and cloud services (IaaS, PaaS)
What's in it for you
- Great team
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
- Your opinion matters
- You can improve product, processes, and tools
- Competitive salary