Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of the Java Team, Ciklum is looking for a Full Stack Java Developer with XSLT experience to join the Islamabad team on a full-time basis.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern e-commerce solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
About CellPoint Digital
CellPoint Digital, a leading provider of omnichannel payment and commerce solutions to global clients, is experiencing tremendous growth and seeking an experienced Senior Software Engineers for augmenting our payment integration team to achieve our mission: to help you simplify, unify, accelerate and boost your digital channels, whatever travel segment you are in.
Founded in 2007 in Copenhagen, Denmark, CellPoint Digital embraces the Scandinavian values of minimalism, simplicity, and quality. As a member of our payment integration team, you will work closely with architects in Copenhagen and software engineers in Pune, India.
The role requires a person who has a deep understanding of web service integration based on various technologies that utilize the HTTP protocol including: Name-Value Pairs, XML, JSON and SOAP.
As a member of our payment integration team, you should be passionate and knowledgeable about developing resilient web service integrations, which gracefully handle communication errors and defines retry strategies for common error scenarios.
Data transformation rules are created using XSLT by mapping between CellPoint Digital’s internal protocols and the upstream 3rd party payment provider to normalize the request / response data. A strong understanding of abstraction and encapsulation is important when working with web service integrations to payment providers. The XSL Stylesheets are executed by our java based Enterprise Service Bus, which is using Docker to run both locally and in Kubernetes.
You will be expected to bring your own opinions on most aspects of our work so that we may benefit from your experience to improve both technologically and culturally.
We are looking for a Senior Engineer and Technical Lead to build our integration team responsible for integration to 3rd party partner systems including Payment Service Providers.
- 5+ years of experience in PHP, Java, .NET, or Front End frameworks like Angular
- Strong experience working with XSLT 1.0 & 2.0
- Strong understanding of the HTTP 1.0, 1.1 & 2.0
- Software architecture designing
- 5+ years of experience working with web service integrations using Name-Value Pairs, JSON, SOAP & XML
- 5+ years of experience creating jUnit test cases for XSLT
- Hands-on experience running applications in Docker using Docker Compose
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science or related field or applicable experience
- Excellent English communication skills (speaking, writing and reading)
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Have an insatiable appetite for technology
- Comfortable working with distributed teams
- Detail-oriented personality who does not lose sight of the big picture
It would be great but not mandatory if you have:
- Experience working with agile methodologies such as SCRUM & Kanban
- Comfortable working with Bitbucket, Confluence & JIRA to support our agile delivery process including using Pull Request
- Experience with Airline Payment & Ticketing
- Experience with Cloud Native & 12-Factor Apps
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a team player
- Embrace a proactive mindset and be willing to take initiative
- Be able to work independently
- Take pride in delivering only the best solutions
- Exhibit the ability to think “out-of-the-box” and solve problems
- Possess unique and effective communication and social skills
What's in it for you
- A career position with the possibility of international travel
- Great colleagues, clients, partners and projects – global IT challenges
- A diverse, fun and challenging job
- A full-time position, starting as soon as possible
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
If you are interested in talking with us, please send your CV and application in English.
Client video presentation