Dacadoo has developed and runs a fun, easy-to-use and safe way to manage the personal health and wellbeing and fitness of a user, called the dacadoo Health Score Platform. dacadoo has an integrated view of health by integrating lifestyle components such as exercise, nutrition, stress and sleep and it calculates a personal dacadoo Health Score, an indicator of the current health status in real-time of a user. By integrating gaming principles and group dynamics via social networks, dacadoo motivates users to adopt healthier lifestyles.
dacadoo was founded in 2010 in Switzerland and currently employs 30 full time equivalents across the organization. dacadoo works with a on shore development team in Zurich and a near shore team in Kiev of 10 people.
On behalf of Dacadoo, Ciklum is looking a Senior Software Engineer to join Malaga team on a full-time basis.
The Dacadoo (www.dacadoo.com) – mobile health engagement solution enables consumers to track, manage and benchmark their health and well-being in an easy and fun way on their smartphones. Based on the principle of “what you can measure, you can manage”, Dacadoo visualizes the current health and well-being of an individual with a personal Health Score, a scientifically calculated number from 1 (low) to 1,000 (high). The score works as an indicator and moves up or down in real-time, depending on how the body values, emotional wellbeing, and activities (exercise, nutrition, stress and sleep) change. To be active and help individuals remain engaged, Dacadoo applies motivation techniques from behavioral science and gaming, uses social dynamics from groups and social networks, and provides personalized feedback through its Health Navigator analytics engine. Dacadoo works as a mobile health and lifestyle navigator in your pocket, motivates to stay active and keep going, rewards for success and helps to achieve goals.
- Planning, developing and rolling out enhancements and services to the existing backend Health Score platform using Lua language and partly Python
- Key member of DevOps team and supporting customer inquiries
- Participate in content development for customers and work on enhancements to content framework
- Assure delivery and system integration for customer projects
- Higher university degree or similar with IT/Software Development background
- Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures, code quality, deep understanding of IT architectures
- Must have a deep understanding of IT architectures, data security and service integration to improve and enhance the existing backend platform with the ability to challenge technical subject matter experts
- Knowledge of all and mastery of many of the following technologies:
- Languages: Python, Lua, C, C++, Java, Scripting Languages
- Databases: MongoDB (NO SQL) and MariaDB
- Services and Standards: REST, TCP/IP, XML, HTTP(S)
- Environments: Docker, Kubernetes
- Tools and Frameworks: Apache , Atlassian (Jira, Bamboo, Confluence, BitBucket), Git
- Log: Elasticsearch / Logstash / Kibana
- Strong organizational and time management skills, able to juggle multiple priorities and work under pressure. Team player with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, customer-focused and service-based thinking.
- Fluent in English and further languages would be advantageous.
What's in it for you
- Up-to-date technology stack
- We are developing the world leading health care solution based on real life researches.
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Various technical seminars
Client video presentation