On behalf of Chantelle, Ciklum is looking for Senior Software Magento Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
For over 140 years our Client have been passionate about creating the finest French lingerie in the world. The European know-how – a mix of technical skill, design expertise, and trade secrets passed down through a century of seamstresses along with an unmistakable French allure. Known for devotion to detail, couture aesthetic, and penchant for all things modern and feminine, our client is committed to the art of making everyday things elegant. Since beginning of 60’s, the international expansion has been the heart of the brand’s development. It enabled our client to become the world’s leader in French lingerie with its products in the most beautiful stores around the globe.
The digital team of our Client are based in both Berlin and Kiev and consists of 20 team members now. With a start-up like working environment where all the flexibility and open mindset you can take for granted, there’s no downside of worrying the financial stability of a real start-up.
- Agile development of web applications with an E-Commerce focus
- Review legacy architecture and move platforms to the next evolution steps
- Inspire and mentor your team members
- Degree in computer science
- 5+ years of PHP development
- 3+ years of Magento development
- Proficient experience and daily usage of best code quality practices: SOLID, OOP, KISS and DRY
- Proficient in GIT and GitHub or BitBucket
- Proficient with Composer, packages semantic versioning
- Proficient in investigation of issues with XDebug or other runtime debugging tools
- Excellent English-language skills
- Proficient in working with RDBMS through ORM, being able to investigate and work on query optimisation
- Practical experience of writing unit or integration tests
- Practical experience with MongoDB, DynamoDB or other NoSQL solution
- Practical experience with CI/CD tooling (Jenkins, TravisCI, CircularCI)
- Practical experience with GraphQL
- Practical experience of Laravel (5) or/and Symphony (2)
- Practical experience of frontend modern technologies (Webpack, Babel, React, Redux)
What's in it for you
- You get the unique opportunity to build a new company to witness and endorse them with their own ideas
- Several longer term opportunities, including forming a part of the studio specialized in the next generation E-Commerce solution of retail industry