Experienced Full Stack Developer .NET for Novax (Malaga)
Novax is a family run IT company with over 50 employees and more than 25 years’ experience in the healthcare industry. Over 530 medical clinics and hospitals in Denmark maintain their electronic health records using Novax software, which in turn integrates with the centralized healthcare records database run by the Danish Ministry of Health. This allows doctors, hospitals, and pharmacies across Denmark to access an individual’s health records—irrespective of where in the country the service is required—to ensure the best possible patient care
On behalf of Novax, Ciklum is looking for a Experienced Full Stack Developer .NET to join Malaga team on a full-time basis.
- Perform coding on new features in legacy systems;
- Translates business requirements into functional / technical specifications;
- Define and build guidelines etc. together with the Team Lead;
- Database development;
- More complex development tasks;
- Identify and manage dependencies and downstream impacts of the project to minimize adverse effects on other projects and / or programs;
- Manage day to day technical challenges and communicate to Team Lead any risks or issues associated with the development activities;
- Applying architectural and engineering concepts to implement solutions that meet business requirements, considering scalability, maintainability, security, reliability, flexibility, availability and manageability.
- Sql + TSql (knowledge about how to write an efficient sql request);
- Strong C# (experience with generics, linq, multi-threading, etc…);
- ActiveX and COM integration;
- Windows event-driven applications;
- Desktop application development.
- WPF/MVC (knowledge of how to implement Windows GUI);
- Unit tests (Possible Test first experience);
- Cloud services experience (Azure Service Bus, Azure web apps);
- SOAP/Rest (knowledge of how to work and create Soap and restful services);
- Decoupling and abstraction (Dependency injections, architecture patterns, message queues, etc…);
- Continues integration experience (Jenkins/TFS);
- Source control (SVN/GIT/TFS).
- Acting as a Team player and having highly developed communication skills, both toward co-programmers and project manager;
- Being committed to timely delivery of quality results;
- Good Analytic Skills;
- Flair for documentation.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.