Senior Software Packaging / Windows Client Engineer
Ciklum is looking for a Senior Software Packaging / Windows Client Engineer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Software Packaging / Windows Client Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
About the Client:
As a motivated personality who likes to solve tricky tasks in an extraordinary team, YOU are the right person for us.
We are international crew in the in-house high-class software packaging studio, a company that has been successfully established in the market since 2004 as an IT service provider specializing in infrastructure, service and security management as well as end-user experience management.
With your own initiative and a high degree of independence, you can develop your professional experience and make a big difference. If you have the ability to think outside the box, we can offer you a varied and exciting environment in our team.
To strengthen our Software Packaging team, we are looking for Senior Software Packaging / Windows Client Engineer.
You can expect a varied work environment in software packaging, work in the team of a respected IT service provider, very good employment conditions and an attractive salary. In addition to a friendly working atmosphere, we offer you opportunities for further development, flexible working hours, high-quality technical equipment and regular company events.
You are a team player, enjoy software packaging and are enthusiastic about solving difficult problems! If you also meet the following requirements, we look forward to getting to know you!
After an initial training period you will be developing software installation routines, using the latest software packaging technologies, such as:
- Windows Installer
- Admin Studio
- Wise Package Studio
- Microsoft App-V
- Microsoft App-V Sequencer
- Solid technical knowledge, long term practical experience in software packaging
- Good knowledge about Microsoft operating systems
- Good knowledge about common software distribution systems (SCCM, Altiris, ZenWorks)
- Citrix knowledge is an advantage (XenApp AppCenter)
- Good PowerShell Scripting knowledge is an advantage (also independent from software packaging)
- Deep skill knowledge on App-V packaging, MSI automatization & repackaging, setup automatization with batch or PowerShell
- Communication and customer facing skills
- Sense of responsibility and reliability
- Advanced knowledge of English (written & spoken)
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just dont miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We’re committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.