Mirato is developing next-generation cybersecurity and risk solutions for the banking industry.
Mirato was established as a spin-off from The Floor, Israel's leading Fintech Hub, serving several of the world's tier-1 banks - HSBC, RBS, Santander, Intesa Sanpaolo, Deutsche Bank, and SMBC.
Mirato is led by several of the most successful entrepreneurs and leaders from the Israeli cyber ecosystem.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and highly skilled, front-end engineer to help us build our products. An engineer that can turn designs into a working product user interface and has proven experience in various steps of the life cycle, from design and development to testing.
We are developing a unique Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) product - Curago.
On behalf of Mirato, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Software (Python) Engineer to join our team.
About the Client:
Created for the banking industry, Mirato NG-TPRM orchestrates and automates the entire TPRM lifecycle across diverse risk domains. Immersing in the existing TPRM program and bank-specific requirements, the smart platform offers customized, continuous and unbiased risk assessment and supervision, along with rapid and frictionless deployment.
- Involved in all stages of production from architecture, designing, coding, testing, deploying and maintaining
- Responsible for all parts of the product including coding backend, frontend, infrastructure, testing, and production maintenance
- Taking ownership of different parts in our technology stack, becoming the focal point and tech lead of those technologies
- True team player
- Autodidact, self-sufficient and self-motivated
- Ability to design, research and implement complex projects
- 5+ years’ experience with at least one of the following languages: Python or Go
- Proven track record in product development
- Experience with unit testing, agile project development, bug and change management systems
- Experience with GCP/AWS/Azure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Desire to learn and gain new skills
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Experience with gRPC
- Experience with Python web frameworks such as: Django or Flask
- Experience working in a startup company
- Experience with Graph databases
- Working with enterprise customers
What's in it for you
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new solutions and services
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Learn different business domains