Senior Solution Architect
Solution Architects vacancies
Ciklum is looking for a Senior Solution Architect to join our team full-time in United Kingdom.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Solution Architect, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client.
A major Ciklum client is currently building a new digital infrastructure of their core payment platform. The aim of the role is to enhance client’s business operations and lead creation of platforms that help to scale the product.
- Co-leading the architecture and design authority function as a member of the Architecture Committee on the client side
- Together with the Delivery Director provide strategic guidance to development teams
- Act as most senior technical expert on the project, leader of an engineering team; provide inputs to development and QA teams; ensure alignment of engineering processes and practices among delivery teams
- Create and maintain a clear architectural vision whilst also building, leading, governing, and reporting on the architectural function
- Defining the technology solution and environment roadmaps to ensure capacity and scalability, as demand and usage evolve within the business
- Lead the effective management and development of operations that maximize organizational efficiency to enhance both time-to-market and quality-to-market
- Oversee the constant review of the software development lifecycle from source to production to enable the use of best practices and seamless operations
- Direct the identification and resolution of operational, scale and reliability problems across platforms, ensure corrective measures are implemented in a timely manner
- Use best practice architectural frameworks and methodologies to ensure optimal outcomes
- 8-12 years of relevant experience in Technology, including roles in Enterprise and / OR Solution Architecture
- Experience in delivering digital products within agile environment
- Track record within fintech AND / OR digital banking space
- In depth technical knowledge and experience in with such technologies like: public, private and hybrid cloud platforms and tools; event-driven microservices architecture and design patterns; batch and real-time data platforms and lakes
- Previous exposure to system architecture is a plus
- Professional qualifications in architectural frameworks and best practice such as TOGAF, Zachman, SEI
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to negotiate, collaborate and influence at all levels
What's in it for you
- Ability to work on challenging projects, deal with complex solutions
- Nicely designed, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere that creates good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Strong focus on continuous expertise growth through various trainings and communities
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.