Ciklum is looking for a Senior Systems Integrator to join our team full-time in the USA.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Systems Integration Engineer you will become a part of a cross-functional Engine Control Upgrade team working for our Client in the aerospace industry. This role includes requirements management, analysis, coordination, verification and validation activities.
- Develop a functional architecture outlining the system’s high-level functionalities
- Establish a physical architecture that defines how the system components interact in a tangible, physical space
- Develop detailed operational descriptions that explain how the system functions in different scenarios or conditions
- Execution and documentation of the Decision Analysis and Resolution process
- Utilize the DOORS tool for managing integration requirements, manage changes to requirements and assess risks associated with requirements
- Writing and Modifying Design Requirements Documents (DRD)
- Requirements Allocation, Decomposition, and Derivation
- Define and document interfaces between mechanical, electrical, and software components (ICD)
- Generation of Compliance, Verification, and Traceability Matrices
- Plan and execute tests to verify that the system meets its specified requirements
- Prepare presentations for design reviews, highlighting key aspects of the system
- Integration of engine control systems components and subsystems
- 5 to 10 years of experience in systems engineering with exposure to hydro-mechanical processes
- Hands on engineering experience with fuel systems and heat exchangers
- Experience with DOORs requirement management tool
- Track record in the aerospace industry, turbine engines area in particular is a significant plus
- Ability to isolate and address issues at the component level
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and interface effectively with different engineering disciplines
- Willingness to stay updated on new technologies and industry trends
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy license, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfill your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast- growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We cant wait to see you at Ciklum.