Within a large Ciklum Global Workforce Management family, we are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant (Global) who will join a high paced working environment within the driving & dynamic team of Global Talent Acquisition. We share values of mutual trust, transparency, and initiative. And fun, of course.
Global Talent Acquisition team drives Ciklum’s businesses strategy & growth enablement by mapping & attracting the best talent. Key focus areas are leadership roles in Delivery/Engineering and Commercial organizations across Europe & USA.
- Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant (Global) will assume responsibility for recruitment stream associated with leadership roles in Commercial & Delivery / Engineering organizations
- This role implies full process leadership & direct engagement with C-Level stakeholders as well as senior candidate pools
- You will develop strong knowledge of Ciklum organization & strategy to adjust talent acquisition focus accordingly
- You will apply all relevant methodologies to access & attract top talent for Ciklum in UK, Spain, Germany / DACH region, Nordic countries, Israel and other locations
- You will get sourcing / agency support where needed & access to full set of candidate sourcing tools
- Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant will represent Ciklum to the highest standard & will promote company employer brand
- You will participate in/lead TA CoE projects
- 3+ years of experience in recruitment / talent acquisition
- Proven track record in leadership recruitment for IT / Tech companies
- Global exposure & successful international recruitment experience
- High EQ & ability to effectively manage multiple senior stakeholders
- Skilled in candidates search and selection including direct search and headhunting
- Excellent communicator with strong relationship building skills
- Positive attitude & result oriented approach
- Fluent English
What's in it for you
- At Ciklum you will have access to industry expertise and innovative technologies
- You will build your career on global projects
- You will challenge conventional ways of getting things done
- You will be a part of a learning ecosystem with access to top practices, the best industry knowledge and certification programs
- You will join a corporate culture with a strong social responsibility
- You will be part of a team that works to the highest ethical standards
Being a Ciklumer means feeling passionate about what you do, striving for excellence, being ready to step up and open new solution spaces for new ideas, being part of an open-minded and enthusiastic community.
Join us today and let’s empower success together!