Senior Talent Sourcing Consultant
HR & Recruitment vacancies
Ciklum is looking for a Senior Talent Sourcing Consultant to join our team full-time in Islamabad.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
- Search and engage both passive and active talent for assigned pool of vacancies
- Use market expertise, data, and business acumen to develop and implement effective candidate sourcing strategies
- Combine and activate various technical tools and sources depending on search specifics
- Perform screening interviews to assess preliminary technical skill sets with suggested action items on how to progress the candidate forward
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates in terms of current and future hiring needs through on-going relationship management
- Higher degree (technical OR IT is a plus)
- At least 6 months of experience in recruitment / HR
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Strong communicator, ability to influence others
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, Multisport cards, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just dont miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Join our friendly team and seize the perks of global opportunities, a dynamic environment and well-known customers.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.