Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Technical Support Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Our Support Center’s goal is to provide customers with top-class assistance.
We are looking for service-oriented specialists with excellent English language and excellent communication skills. You should be interested in IT in general and be ready to learn about new products and constantly improve your technical knowledge.
- Respond to customers’ request (in quick and efficient manner)
- Service Desk management
- Understand and analyze customers’ problem, find appropriate and acceptable solutions
- Help to solve most simple problems directly otherwise escalate the issues through our ticket system to the next level development team
- Check the status of the problem until it is solved
- Help develop and implement web based support initiatives including knowledge bases, technical and modeling techniques and documentation
- Update the documentation
- Understand and analyze requests, react quickly
- Ability to research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve system issues
- Excellent English, both written and speaking skills are required
- Service oriented with desire to help people
- Push the matter through
- Detail oriented, reliable, stress resistant
- Responsible, initiative, multitasking is a must, self-organized, eager to learn
- Able to plan your own time
- Shift work (morning, evening, night)
- 2-3 years of commercial experience with one of the following scripting or programming languages (C / C++ / C# / Objective C / Java / TCL / Python / Perl / Ruby, etc.) (Entry Level)
- Working experience with at least one of the following sets of technologies: virtualization (OpenStack, VMWare), cloud (Azure, AWS), networking (Cisco, Juniper, NFV), operating systems (Linux, Windows), security and performance testing (Breaking Point, ixNetwork, ixLoad), configuration management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible), software development (IDEs, GitHub, Jenkins, Agile/SCRUM) (Entry Level)
- Understanding of Networking concepts (TCP/IP knowledge, understanding of sub-netting and network segmenting, IP routing – configuration & troubleshooting) (Entry Level)
- Understanding of standard support procedures for proper reporting, escalation and follow up is a MUST
- Previous experience working in a Network Operations Center (NOC) is a plus
- Familiarity with Zendesk or similar helpdesk/bug tracking systems systems
- CCNA certification a plus (not required)
- Enterprise DevOps experience
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Working in centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation