Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum Digital is looking for a Senior UI Designer to join our Product Design team on a full-time basis.
You will be part of a global, multi-disciplinary team working on the design of a new enterprise, B2B financial software platform.
Working in a complex and fast-paced environment, you will help craft UI, visual designs, and interactions based on user needs and collaborate with product managers, UX designers, and developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software that is core to our rapid and ambitious growth.
- Building a design system, not just a UI kit
- Be able to create documentation of the created components, patterns
- Manage and refine design systems, ensuring visual cohesion and engineering efficiency across all user touchpoints
- Properly estimate your tasks and take the commitments
- Translate business and user needs and technology constraints into design solutions that are meaningful, easy to use, and engaging
- Design and rapidly prototype solutions for complex web and mobile apps
- Combine UX thinking with design execution, to produce usable and intuitive user interfaces
- Collaborate directly with UX designers and the client
- Work closely with business analysts and product owners to define solutions
- Create visual designs that effectively communicate the product purpose and meet business goals
- Control the implementation. Be proactive. Not just pass the designs down to the developers, but make sure that the end users will see the best possible result.
- Guide and drive the UI design process in our team.
- Be able to consult on various solutions, keep up with the latest trends in web and mobile apps, interface animation, interaction design, etc.
- Solid set of skills and 5+ experience in UI design
- Proven experience in designing complex, enterprise B2B products
- Portfolio that contains real projects. Concepts and practice on Behance / Dribbble are great, but real projects have the greatest challenges
- A strong command of design tools including Figma, MIRO, Axure (AE, Principle is a plus)
- Expert communication skills in English and the ability to get buy-in on ideas from senior. You will interact directly with your client, elicit project details, defend your design solutions, explain and argue
- Experience with UX design, understanding of the methodologies and processes is a plus
- Problem-solving and analytical skills and experience in analyzing complex data sets
- Excellent attention to detail
- Understanding of HTML/CSS
- Acting with honesty and integrity
- Curious and resourceful – you seek out difficult questions and find solutions
- Resilient, able to learn from mistakes and move forward
- Flexible, adaptable and able to deal with ambiguity
- Collaborative, thrives when working towards shared goals
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary depending on your skills and experience
- Opportunity to work with the client directly
- Control of the way your design solutions are implemented thanks to close collaboration with the development team
- Constant development of your skills with the help of a knowledgeable design community: regular training sessions, knowledge-sharing events, internal design reviews and mentorship practices
- Regular support of your design leader and mentor
- Individual career path based on your personal development goals
- Partial to full cost coverage of educational events, materials and certifications
- Meeting professionals from different fields and countries to continue building your expertise and network
- A MacBook and additional accessories for your efficiency and comfort
Client video presentation