Dacadoo has developed and runs a fun, easy-to-use and safe way to manage the personal health and wellbeing and fitness of a user, called the dacadoo Health Score Platform. dacadoo has an integrated view of health by integrating lifestyle components such as exercise, nutrition, stress and sleep and it calculates a personal dacadoo Health Score, an indicator of the current health status in real-time of a user. By integrating gaming principles and group dynamics via social networks, dacadoo motivates users to adopt healthier lifestyles.
dacadoo was founded in 2010 in Switzerland and currently employs 30 full time equivalents across the organization. dacadoo works with a on shore development team in Zurich and a near shore team in Kiev of 10 people.
On behalf of Dacadoo, Ciklum is looking for Senior UI/UX Designer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person willing to join our fast growing company, in the field of digital health.
As a UX/UI designer you will be part of the Product Management team, working in remote collaboration with the Design Team located in Zurich, and side by side with the Development Team in Kyiv.
- Collaboration with a cross-functional team to create and develop design solutions that solve user needs and match business requirements.
- From existing design guidelines create UX concepts and flows.
- Creation of detailed mobile & web mockups using Sketch.
- Conceptual work and production of new features/improvements for our products.
- Support to the developers on the graphical assets needed for the implementation.
- Translating your visual work to design specifications to help in the implementation process.
- Support to our customers during the definition of the branding for the app.
- You have a design portfolio that demonstrates how good UX and good UI go always together.
- You have ideally +5 years of experience in UX/UI/Digital product Design
- You master visual and user-centered design principles.
- You have experience designing cross-platform products that need to be consistent.
- You can demonstrate a good structural and analytical thinking.
- You have passion and eye for UI details. Pixel perfect accuracy.
- Applying a brand book to a product is not a mystery for you.
- You have enough technical background that allows you to communicate “in the same language” with developers.
- You are advanced using Sketch.
- You know how to prototype with Craft/Invision and ideally advanced prototyping tools like Flinto of Figma.
- You need to be fluent in English (written & spoken)
- You are a creative and collaborative team player.
- You like to work in close collaboration with diverse people, but you are also
autonomous and independent.
- You don’t fear to ask (good) questions, neither to accept and give (critical) feedback.
- You have a good sense of humor, curiosity and motivation to learn and to grow.
- 1 year contract with possibility of permanent position afterwards
- Ideally full time 80%-100%
- Starting date: Q4 2019 / Q1 2020
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- We are developing the world leading health care solution based on real life researches
- Application promo video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCrm1K28QSY
- Since 2011, dacadoo has been recognized with various awards https://info.dacadoo.com/ company/awards/>dacadoo Scientific and Technical Advisory Board <https://info.dacadoo.com/company/adviso- ry-board/>
- Autonomy in choosing technical solutions and applying technical decisions in onshore team.
- Professional development and growth (including career development plan for each employee; mentorship program)
- Team’s culture: proactive and self-driven people who “work hard, party harder”!
- Medical insurance.
Client video presentation