Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the Universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv, Israel & Kyiv, Ukraine; two mobile game capitals of the world. Moon Active now has over 200+ talented team members after experiencing rapid growth with a 4x increase in 2018, and is impressively continuing on this upward spiral while maintaining its intimate culture.
Our goal is to develop top quality casual games and connect people, friends and players from all over the world. Our latest game, Coin Master, is a top grossing game in every country it was officially launched. We follow our belief that reaching success comes from setting high standards and striving to be the best at all we do:
- Stunning art
- Fun game play
- Marketing expertise
- Data science
- Advanced technology
On behalf of Moon Active, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Unity Developer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Don’t miss an opportunity to work in one of the world’s fastest-growing Unicorn startups!
Our main product, Coin Master, is a top-grossing social casual mobile game that has millions of daily active users and 100M+ downloads worldwide. More games are on the way 😉
We strive for the best and everyone is encouraged to bring new vision and ideas to make something good even better!
We are looking for strong engineers to join our cross-functional development teams across all – released and unreleased – products.
- Creating new features, solving challenging tasks, working on optimization for the best performance, and improving all areas of our product – that’s our everyday life, regardless of the product. We aim to reach maximum coverage of our code with unit tests and create detailed documentation for our features using Confluence
- You will collaborate with Technical Artists on the integration of creative assets into the game. Our games are available on Android and iOS
- Professional experience in software development
- Experience with Unity engine – specifically 2D mobile platforms and it’s scripting API’s (UI, 2D tools, animations, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of C# programming language
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and architectural design patterns
- Understanding the optimization of mobile applications
- Team player
- Experience creating editor tools for Unity
- Knowledge of dependency injection principles (Zenject)
What's in it for you
- A global data-driven company, with a unique product and strong R&D center
- Exceptional innovative and dynamic work environment
- Promote transparency & open employee communication
- Tremendous growth & career advancement opportunities
- Encourage, support, and empower learning exploration and career development opportunities
- Competitive salary with yearly performance reviews
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Comprehensive medical insurance with dental coverage, including gym, and swimming pool of your choice
- Comfortable, centrally-located offices with sport and recreation areas
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Newest technical equipment (macOS)
- Maternity leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Training & Development / Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance for nonlocal candidates
- Bicycle / Car parking
- And, of course, we like having fun! We celebrate our significant days and never forget about gifts! Holidays, parties, and all kinds of entertaining events – brought to us by our amazing Happiness Manager