Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the Universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv, Israel & Kyiv, Ukraine; two mobile game capitals of the world. Moon Active now has over 200+ talented team members after experiencing rapid growth with a 4x increase in 2018, and is impressively continuing on this upward spiral while maintaining its intimate culture.
Our goal is to develop top quality casual games and connect people, friends and players from all over the world. Our latest game, Coin Master, is a top grossing game in every country it was officially launched. We follow our belief that reaching success comes from setting high standards and striving to be the best at all we do:
- Stunning art
- Fun game play
- Marketing expertise
- Data science
- Advanced technology
On behalf of Moon Active, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Unity Developer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
You will have an opportunity to join one of the scrum teams that are working on a Coin Master, creating new features for a game as well as improving the core architecture. Coin Master is a top-grossing social casual mobile game with millions of daily active users available in over 60 countries around the globe.
We’re looking at various levels of experience as we want people who can bring a variety of different things to the team. We would like you to grow with us, so we are willing to be responsible for your professional development. Our Unity team is visiting a lot of events, Unity Unite is one of them!
- Features implementation
- Bug fixing/edge cases investigation/optimization
- Integration of backend and side-party plugins (social media, stores, etc)
- Strong C# knowledge
- Dependency Injection
- Strong mobile application debugging/optimization skills
- R&D skills
- Scrum process understanding
- Team player
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary with yearly performance reviews
- Comfortable, centrally-located office with sport and recreation areas, bus shuttle to subway stations
- Vacation: 20 business days, unlimited sick leaves
- Flexible work schedule
- Kitchen with healthy snacks
- Medical insurance, gym and swimming pool
- Corporate events (Happy hours on Fridays, team buildings, and parties)
- Corporate gifts for birthdays and work anniversaries
- Education expenses coverage, English classes, Corporate trainings
- Relocation assistance for nonlocal candidates in the amount of monthly salary
- Bicycle/Car parking