Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of our New Client, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Unity Developer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Our Client builds fun, immersive, and affordable fitness experiences. Specifically, team builds and powers products that deliver cardio workout experiences using vast amounts of data in real-time to create personalized and social workout experiences. Team builds and markets products directly to consumers as well as powers the workout experiences of some of the biggest brands in the global fitness & wellness industry.
We are looking for a Senior Unity Developer who shares our passion for using technology to improve people’s well-being. Join our exceptionally creative minds to create the best AI fitness experience for our amazing community.
- Develop new user-facing features for our mobile app
- Optimize the application to maximize performance
- Create a rich, beautiful and responsive user experience
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Collaborate with your fellow developers as a true team player
- 3+ years of experience in Unity (2D/3D mobile platforms + scripting API)
- Strong knowledge in C#
- Experience in application development and publishing
- OOP and software design knowledge
- Experience in communication via REST
- Experience in unit testing and maintaining code coverage
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving ability
- Self-learning capability
- Team player with great communication skills
- Knowledge of core Android principles – Activity lifecycle, Fragments, Intents, Layouts.
- Knowledge in Swift + Objective-C and various iOS
- Experience developing location aware
- Experience creating editor tools for Unity
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Realization of your innovative ideas
- Friendly collaborative team and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development
Client video presentation