With more than 12 million registered players, Lottoland is the most successful private online lottery company worldwide. We currently employ more than 350 people at 11 locations on 4 continents. The Financial Times has recently ranked Lottoland 128th in the FT1000 ranking of Europe's fastest growing companies. A record 90-million-euro win last year was officially confirmed by Guinness World Records as the world record for the highest online payout ever. And we are only at the beginning! We are one of the most innovative companies in the world and we’re confident that our newest products are set to revolutionise gaming.
At Lottoland, we´ve created our very own company culture which combines fun and thriving to be the best. Coding is our passion – you´ll recognize it in a second!
Our team in Malaga consists of 70+ developers – if you´re calling them IT Geeks, they´ll smile as they´re more than that. They can work miracles. Because we´re working one of the fastest-growing gambling platforms in Europe. In our office you´ll get an idea about us: We are stuffed with state-of-the-art technology and due to agile project methods our days are structured, but still exciting like nowhere else.
On behalf of Lottoland, Ciklum is looking for the User Experience Researcher to join the Malaga team on a full-time basis.
The User Experience Researcher we’re looking for will work to answer some of the most challenging questions in design and in the gaming industry. You’ll be responsible for conducting primary research into exactly what makes our customers tick, exploring the motivations and behaviors behind their actions. You’ll work with our User Experience Researcher alongside our Product and Development Teams to help develop new features and to refine existing ones. You’ll inspire action with thoughtful feedback and presentations about our insights and recommendations which will help shape the future roadmap of the company. You’ll contribute to the overall user experience, provide your expertise and lead projects based on research.
- Conducting research studies of how users interact and engage with products and experiences
- Run moderated and unmoderated usability tests within a monthly schedule
- Assist running benchmark and competitive analysis studies
- Summarise and communicate research findings through written reports and verbal presentations
- Collect and analyse user behavior via qualitative and quantitative methods, such as usability studies, interviews, and surveys
- Work with our UX Designers, product managers and development teams to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Innovate by thinking creatively about how we can evolve the way we do research in order to improve our products for global users. Advocate for the needs of a global user audience
- Being a key link with our Business Intelligence and Commercial Insight teams, providing the why to the what
- Help the organization proactively identify the areas to focus on, where our experience could be improved and where users need more value from us
- Master’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental
- Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science, Applied Linguistics, a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience conducting user research
- Experience applying qualitative research methods, especially behaviour analysis
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in German
- Experience with international research
- Experience integrating user research into product designs and design practices
- Demonstrated understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, negotiation and collaboration skills
What's in it for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
- An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Continuous learning based on a training & development program
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation