With more than 9 million registered players, Lottoland is the most successful private online lottery company worldwide. We currently employ more than 350 people at 11 locations on 4 continents. The Financial Times has recently ranked Lottoland 128th in the FT1000 ranking of Europe's fastest growing companies. A record 90-million-euro win last year was officially confirmed by Guinness World Records as the world record for the highest online payout ever. And we are only at the beginning! We are one of the most innovative companies in the world and we’re confident that our newest products are set to revolutionise gaming.
At Lottoland, we´ve created our very own company culture which combines fun and thriving to be the best. Coding is our passion – you´ll recognize it in a second!
Our team in Malaga consists of 40+ developers – if you´re calling them IT Geeks, they´ll smile as they´re more than that. They can work miracles. Because we´re working one of the fastest-growing gambling platforms in Europe. In our office you´ll get an idea about us: We are stuffed with state-of-the-art technology and due to agile project methods our days are structured, but still exciting like nowhere else.
On behalf of Lottoland, Ciklum is looking for a Senior User Interface Designer to join the Malaga team on a full-time basis.
The Senior User Interface Designer we’re looking for is passionate about new opportunities and has extensive experience with interface design, applying and shaping style guides, has a solid understanding of design fundamentals, deep attention to detail, and passion for making complex concepts into a simple and delightful experience using a clean, modern, beautiful aesthetic. You’ll be working side by side with our UX team, and will be eager to expand your knowledge and skills in User Experience.
You will work collaboratively with a cross-functional team of User Experience Designers, Researchers, product managers and developers. Collaboration and teamworking is essential, requiring you to be a great communicator, and successfully ideate, sketch and design with the team, the business and tech teams. You must be able to work with ambiguity and deliver designs that elevate the user experience as a whole.
Who are we? – We’re Lottoland.
We not I – we leave our egos at home when we come to work
- We put our customers first, we ENGAGE with every situation, opinion and communication in a positive way!
- We play as a team. “We” being the first and foremost to COLLABORATE across Lottoland.
- We walk our talk and TRUST in ourselves, our colleagues and our business.
Innovate with passion – we’re disrupting the norm, breaking into new markets and challenging established practices, but we’re also passionate about innovating ourselves.
- We change the game and being able to INNOVATE is key to success. We’re not afraid to stand out from the crowd.
- We believe in ourselves and we work with pride and passion, EXCELLENCE is key!
- We push to the next level, we’re DYNAMIC!
Now be your brilliant self – we’ve got an outstanding team doing fantastic work
- We are brave and EMPOWER our teams to deliver the best they can, there are no stupid questions and an attitude of “my way or the highway” will not work here.
- We do what needs to be done and are ACCOUNTABLE, taking responsibility for our own actions.
- We are authentic, we lead by example and INSPIRE the best in us all.
- Defining and iterating the future design of Lottoland in a multidiscipline team of designers and researchers
- Thoughtful consideration for visual design including key areas such as layout, colour and usability
- Leading all elements of visual and interaction design to ensure a consistent brand perception
- Translating requirements into appealing visual designs and working with User Experience Designers to create beautiful and functional experiences
- Deep knowledge of accessibility and application of best practices
- Maintaining the Styleguide and Design System as used across the business and inside the team
- Working closely with development teams to ensure that designs are properly tested and implemented
- Experience working with Native apps, responsive design, Material Design guidelines and Human Interface
- Expertise in creating Visual and UI design for complex workflows and/or for end users for multiple platforms
- Understanding and appreciation of basic User Centred Design principles
- Experience in creation, design and maintenance of a pattern library / UI kit and translating this to a design system
- Expert with Sketch, and comfortable with animation led tools like Framer or Principle
- Solid experience of animation and interaction design
- Experience with organisational tools such as InVision, JIRA, Confluence
- Familiar with the abilities of frameworks and languages such as React, CSS and HTML
- A portfolio of original work that demonstrates a varied range of art production skills and creative processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to give well thought out, balanced rationale for design decisions, providing clear design guidance and actionable suggestions and alternatives
- Ability to influence senior-level stakeholders and debate with the team, Product Management, Development and Quality Assurance
- Fluency in best practices for user interface design, and some experience with interaction design or user experience workflows
- A bachelor or master’s degree in a design related field, or relevant experience
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant visual design and animation design
- Has worked in an Agile or Scrum environment
Lottoland is a dynamic, creative and technologically advanced organisation.
- Passion for innovation is a strength that is valued in Lottoland employees.
- Managers need to inspire and develop their teams to get the most out of them.
- Putting customers first is key to Lottoland’s success as is collaboration across the business.
- Employees are empowered to do their best but held accountable for their actions.
- Grit and determination is a prerequisite for all Lottolanders.
- Honesty, integrity and trust are a given.
What's in it for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals;
- An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Continuous learning based on a training & development program;
- Competitive salary.