Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our Product Design team on a full-time basis.
Your focus will be mainly on business-to-business systems, so we assume you enjoy working with data, extensive business processes, and collaborating closely with domain subject matter experts.
Ownership, experience, focus on the user and quick-wittedness. This is what we believe defines a Senior UX Designer. And we want you to join our team to deliver flawless experiences to people, and help our clients make their businesses even more successful.
- Plan and conduct a discovery: participate in workshops, analyze requirements, understand business goals, user’s behavior, needs and pains
- Create a comprehensive Product Design strategy and lead an implementation
- Produce necessary design artifacts (screen maps, personas, customer journey maps, wireframes, interactive prototypes, specifications etc.) in a lean, iterative way
- Contribute to the planning process for new features and sprints
- Effectively communicate design solutions to stakeholders and team
- Collaborate proactively with users, product managers, business analysts, developers and other team members, to reveal insights, define hypotheses, validate them and keep a high quality of design
- Maintain positive, partner-like relationships with clients
- Promote design thinking and advocate design principles and best practices
- Help to maintain a strong design expertise within the team. Stay abreast of trends in design and technology, share your knowledge and inspire, mentor less experienced designers
- 3+ years of experience as an User Experience Designer, Interaction Designer, Product Designer or a similar role
- Ability to design user interfaces from idea to the final visual UI using design tools such as Sketch or Figma
- Understanding of modern design principles and methodologies
- Experience of designing web solutions with complex user scenarios and several user roles. And a portfolio showcasing it
- You can do the most common user research methods and easily learn how to do the rest
- Strong communication skills and team-working skills. To correctly define problems, co-design solutions, help people understand nuances of your proposals, and lead the product to success together with a team
- Effective spoken and written English – you should be able to elicit project details, clearly articulate your design decisions, participate in collaborative sessions and negotiations
- A passion for UX, complex b2b problems solving
- Irresistible desire to learn and improve
- Attention to details, such as requirements, business processes, domain specifics etc
- Proactivity in problem solving: focus on how to resolve a situation, rather than whom to blame
- Maturity and comfort with uncertainty
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary depending on your skills and experience
- Control of the way your design solutions are implemented thanks to close collaboration with the development team
- Constant development of your skills with the help of a knowledgeable design community: regular training sessions, knowledge-sharing events, internal design reviews and цmentorship practices
- Regular support of your design leader and mentor
- Individual career path based on your personal development goals
- Partial to full cost coverage of educational events, materials and certifications
- Meeting professionals from different fields and countries to continue building your expertise and network
- A MacBook and additional accessories for your efficiency and comfort
Client video presentation