Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for a Senior UX Designer to work with the client directly on a full-time basis.
About the project:
The client is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. They have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world’s largest food-ordering network and now they are innovating and creating new verticals.
The awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and they are looking for the most talented people to join on the mission to ‘always deliver an amazing experience’. They are building the next generation online food-delivery platform, with data at the center of delivering amazing food experiences.
The company was founded in March 2012 in Dammam, as one of the first online food ordering portals in the region, today is the food delivery platform leader in Saudi Arabia with more than 100,000 orders per day and millions of happy customers every month.
- Conduct a discovery phase: participate in workshops, analyze project requirements, user data, understand business goals, user’s behavior, needs and problems
- Produce necessary design artifacts (screen maps, personas, customer journey maps, wireframes, interactive prototypes, specifications etc.) in a lean, iterative way
- Contribute to the planning process for new features and sprints
- Effectively communicate design solutions to stakeholders and team
- Collaborate closely and proactively with product managers, business analysts, designers, developers and other team members
- Promote design thinking and advocate design principles, constant user focus and best practices
- Help to maintain strong expertise within the team. Stay abreast of trends in design and technology, share your knowledge with others and inspire
- 4+ years of experience as an User Experience Designer, Interaction Designer, Product Designer or a similar role
- Ability to design user interfaces from idea to the final visual UI using design tools such as Sketch or Figma
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Understanding of modern design principles and methodologies
- Experience in user research and work with analytics
- Effective spoken and written English – you should be able to elicit project details, clearly articulate your design decisions, facilitate collaborative sessions and negotiations
- Experience in B2C and food delivery products is a plus
- A passion for UX and problem solving
- Irresistible desire to learn and improve
- Strong communication and collaboration skills. To correctly define problems, co-design solutions, help people understand nuances of your proposals, and lead the product to success together with a team
- Attention to details, such as requirements, business processes, domain specifics etc
- Proactivity in problem solving. Maturity and comfort with uncertainty
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary depending on your skills and experience
- Individual career path based on your personal development goals
- Control of the way your design solutions are implemented thanks to close collaboration with the development team
- Meeting professionals from different fields and countries to continue building your network
- Regular knowledge-sharing events, training sessions, and inside-the-team design review meetings. Partial to full cost coverage of educational events and certifications
Client video presentation