Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital we are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
As a part of our team you will work on projects from various industries and different levels of complexity, communicate closely with customers from Europe and the USA. No boredom, a lot of experience.
In each new project you will think about people of different backgrounds and different needs. One day you’ll be flying through a hipsterish iOS application, and the other – challenged by complex enterprise solutions.
As a part of the development team, you’ll also take the responsibility for the final outcome of the project. All of this will pump up your skillset and evolve you into an even more productive and versatile professional.
Ownership, experience, focus on the user and quick-wittedness. This is what we believe defines a Senior UX designer. And we want you to join our team to deliver flawless experiences to people.
As a senior specialist, you probably already know what routine your job implies. But if you are feeling geeky and want the details, then here’s what you’ll do:
- Gather data, analyze, consult. Asking the right questions, understanding the true reasons that lie behind the problem, facilitate workshops, conduct research.
- Take part in pre-sales. Apart from the mere creation of budget & timing estimation, this is your first contact with a potential client. It is when you can demonstrate that you understand their problem, know how to solve it, and are capable to do so. As a result, you may get to be the one who solves yet another interesting puzzle.
- Produce UX artifacts. Shape your knowledge into materials that will underpin your solutions in front of the client and the project team. This could be screen maps, personas, customer journey maps, wireframes and everything which you believe is relevant and needed.
- We appreciate sharing thoughts, concerns, feedback and advice because it polishes our solutions. Whether it is a regular demo call with the client, a casual brainstorm with fellow designers or a research with the developer – use it to make your product consistent and technically realistic.
- Take ownership. Feeling and acting as if you are the co-owner of the project is what makes all the difference. Go ahead and take the initiative, the responsibility, go further than the surface, – and share the success of the product.
- Optimize processes. In our workflow between the design and the development team we follow the agile process. Have ideas on how to improve it? Great! Go ahead, move things around if you know that it is bound to benefit both sides and bring maximum effect.
- Mentor, inspire. You’ll have the advantage of inspiring your team, sharing your experience and mentoring junior consultants in their skills and projects.
- Stay curious and hungry. It is crucial that you stay abreast of trends in design, technology and user experience. Share what you know and make impact.
- Solid set of skills and hands-on experience in UX, with deep understanding of methodologies and processes. 4+ years is what we have in mind.
- Experience working in cross-disciplinary teams.
- Effective spoken and written English – you should be able to elicit project details, run workshops and clearly articulate your design decisions.
- Experience in user research (especially qualitative).
- Knowledge of analytics tools is a plus.
What's in it for you
- The projects are various, which gives you a lot of new experience and challenges.
- Opportunity to travel abroad and work with a client directly.
- Control of the way your design solutions are implemented thanks to close collaboration with the development team.
- Take part in shaping our work processes and the growing design team.
- Meet more professionals from different fields to continue building your network.
- Participate in our regular knowledge-sharing events, training sessions, and inside-the-team design review meetings.
- Various career opportunities based on your personal intentions.
- A cozy office with a great city view, table tennis & football.
Client video presentation