Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a Senior UX/UI designer to work with the client directly, on a web application system for a large printing business in the UK. The client is transforming the way their business works, to improve visibility and flow of the working process. You will take on the role of the designer on the project, to produce a design solution from zero to launch and further support, and help the client make their business more sustainable and profitable. This is a multi-phased project, for desktop, tablet and large TV screens and many user roles. Lots to learn, many versatile challenging tasks and massive experience as a result.
- Collaborate with the product owner and subject matter experts to collect and analyze data on business processes
- Facilitate workshops
- Conduct user research (interviews, observations, etc.), get user feedback on design
- Create design artifacts that represent the requirements: user flows, site maps etc
- Shape design requirements
- Create wireframes and iterate on them based on feedback received
- Following the existing style guides, create visual design for new phases of the product that should be in line with the rest of the product
- Create final UI screens for several resolutions
- Support and contribute into the existing style guide
- Produce design specifications
- Deliver the UI artifacts to development and support it further
- Collect and analyze user feedback on parts of the product that are launched
- Work on improvements and iterations together with the team
- Support development
- 4+ years of experience as an Product Designer, UX/UI designer or similar role, working with the clients directly
- Ability to design user interfaces from idea to the final visual UI using existing style guides
- Good experience in requirements elicitation, holding workshops
- Background in business analysis / product management as a plus
- Experience in user research: planning, conducting and incorporating findings into the design solution; good understanding how to balance user needs and business needs
- Proven experience of transferring business and user requirements into wireframes, working with business constraints, technical limitations; iterating quickly, drawing from feedback
- Excellent experience in creating final responsive UI for desktop, tablet, large screens; creating and supporting style guides
- Demonstrated use of best practice, UI patterns, consistency
- Experience with Angular Material as a plus
- Experience in Sketch, Invision
- Very strong English communication, spoken in particular. You should be able to catch things on the go, actively engage into discussions, defend and articulate your solutions, inquire and negotiate
- Strong facilitation and communicative skills – to conduct workshops, successfully lead meetings, demos, user interviews; be able to comprehend a lot of verbally incoming information, tackle communicative challenges
- Self-organization. You will plan, manage and organize your work on your own
- Ownership, proactivity in problem solving. Maturity and comfort with uncertainty
What's in it for you
- Shaping the product requirements together with the client
- Having direct access to the users, being able to see how they work, incorporate insights into the final product and improve their work process
- Getting an exciting experience in conducting user research, usability testing, running workshops with the client
- A great chance to boost your communicative and problem solving skills and take your soft skills to the next level
- Many opportunities to find feasible and user-friendly UX and visual solutions for challenging tasks
- Opportunity to practice design strategy and establishing the design process
Client video presentation