Payoneer is a fast-growing, profitable, well-funded and dynamic global payments company. Payoneer’s offices are located in Israel, New York and more. It is serving thousands of corporates and millions of end-users (payment receivers), in over 200 countries.
Payoneer’s R&D organization holds over 100 workers (Developers, Manual QA, Automation QA, DBA, IT, Professional services / production support). R&D teams are operating in SCRUM methodology, with product-manager involved in each team.
R&D is looking for extending its capacity for new-developments and existing product enhancements, in high quality and fast pace of delivery. R&D is looking for new teams, in Ukraine that will expand capacity, mainly for WEB applications (server side, and the required matching client side). The team will be assigned various tasks of development, changing along the time (not turn-key projects).
With our Payoneer’s fast, flexible, secure and low-cost solutions, businesses and professionals in both developed and emerging markets can now pay and get paid globally as easily as they do locally.
On behalf of Payoneer, Ciklum is looking for Senior Web Application Developer to join Kiev team on full-time basis. The team develops WEB-Applications. The team shall be working in coordination with the Client’s offices in Israel.
You will be part of a team of developers of WEB-Applications within Payoneer’s backbone. The development includes both client side, using Angular 1.5 and 5 and server side, using C# and SQL providing MVC and WebAPI solutions. Team tasks will include new components, which are either replacing existing components or expanding the application and maintaining components written by the team in production.
The team will be responsible for the whole development cycle – based on requirements, you will take part of the design and development and the team shall own also testing until the feature or component is ready for production.
You will learn Payoneer development environment as well as the relevant business logic per feature.
- Take part in building our web applications and products.
- Full-stack development of features and user interfaces of Payoneer’s world, all the way from the UI (Angular) to the database.
- Analyze and solve difficult issues across the stack in the complex payments flows.
- Design and build high scale back-end services.
- Collaborate with our amazing people; Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers in an agile development environment
- 4+ years of web applications development experience
- Hands on experience with web applications that are live in production, serving a large amount of clients
- Proficient OOD, C# and .NET skills
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL (preferred MSSQL)
- Exceptional self-learning capabilities
- Experience with SCRUM
- A./B.Sc. in CS or equivalent proven experience
- Professional, smart and “get things done” approach
- Responsible, reliable and accountable personality and great team-player
- Pro-active attitude and doing what it takes to get the job done
- A Passion for technology!
What's in it for you
- Supportive, friendly and knowledge-sharing social environment. We expect to keep that environment in the offices in Kiev, as well as other values we believe in, like – caring, team play, humbleness and more.
- Celebrating diversity as we believe that our people are our greatest resources. We work hard to get things done and never forget to have fun along the way