Namogoo is pioneering the market of Customer Hijacking Prevention. Created with the mission of preserving a distraction-free online customer journey, Namogoo’s disruptive technology identifies and blocks unauthorized ads injected into consumer web sessions that divert customers to competitor offerings, hurting conversion rates and damaging brand equity.
The world’s largest retailers rely on our Namogoo’s proprietary Artificial Intelligence solutions to eliminate invasive promotions, preserve the online customer experience, and consistently enhance eCommerce business metrics.
Namogoo raised $29M from top-tier VCs in San Francisco, New-York and Israel. With a big vision, Namogoo is building a unique client-side that’s first in the market and trusted by the largest brands worldwide.
On behalf of Namogoo, Ciklum is looking for Senior Web Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Namogoo is looking for a strong Web Developer who will be building meaningful components in Namogoo’s web platform that orchestrates Selenium-based activities that have a strong and direct business impact for the company. Our infrastructure analyzes over a billion of events on a daily basis and will definitely put you at the forefront of the current technology. We are looking for the ones who are passionate about building scalable systems, who are passionate about challenges that need to be solved and that want to build things that matter.
Namogoo`s project tech stack:
- Headless Browsers: Selenium, PhantomJS.
- Great experience with browser extensions.
- Proxy services.
- Back-end language: Python/Node.JS.
- AWS technologies (e.g. SQS).
This role will have a direct impact on the Namogoo’s business and data being collected for the company’s products. Since this project is totally new and will be a significant part of the company’s unique IP – this project will get a special attention from the company’s CTO and Co-founder.
- Develop main back-end components in Namogoo’s scalable platform.
- Build reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Build infra that scales and supports various features in a dynamic, startup environment.
- Testing the output of your own work prior to handing over for independent testing.
- Participating in all necessary quality assurance work required to ensure the delivered products are truly fit for the purpose they were built for.
- Reviewing code and providing mentorship to other developers in agile team.
- Grow your skills and share your knowledge with other developers.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- At least 5 years of Web development experience.
- 2+ years of back-end development experience (Python/Node.js).
- About 1 year of experience with Selenium.
- Experience in managing a team technically.
What's in it for you
- Possibility to deal with highly-scalable platform and processes using cutting edge technologies.
- Ability to work on challenging, large project with complex high load e-commerce platform.
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
- Competitive salary.
- Mac workstation.
- Career and professional growth.
- Possibility to work in a rapidly growing, successful company.
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits.