On behalf of New Client, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Web Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
As a member of our client’s technology team you must be inspired by technology and have a passion for creating innovative technical solutions.
Contributing to the client’s founding values: Grow, Respect, Innovate, and Trust, you will be excited about being part of our success. You will thrive when faced with new challenges and will constantly strive to improve the way things are done for our clients.
You will love working in a team of highly skilled people, all with strong opinions about various technologies, frameworks and approaches to delivery. You will be able to articulate your ideas to your colleagues effectively and will take on board the ideas of others. You will thrive when faced with new challenges and will constantly look to improve client’s deliverables.
As a Senior Web Developer you will be responsible for maintaining client side components of development projects and defining and implementing innovative web based solutions and development strategies. You will be required to deliver web pages and convert creative Photoshop documents and information architect wireframes into production-ready user interfaces whilst integrating into the specified integrated development environments (.NET, JAVA or other). You will be required to have basic object oriented programmer skills and have a basic understanding and ability to software engineer.
- Consistently delivers high quality project tasks on time and to budget;
- Receives a high level of internal and external client satisfaction;
- Makes a positive contribution to the team and receives positive feedback from team members;
- Strives to learn new skill and stays abreast of technical developments, successfully applying them to work practices;
- Consistently performs well against billability and utilization targets. Constantly strives to improve processes and procedures;
- Balance of industry best practices, principles, quality assurance and innovation in design and implementation;
- Relentlessly reviews the standard of work, ensuring that only work meeting the highest levels of quality are delivered.
- At least 4 years of experience in Front End development (HTML 5, CSS 3, JS)
- At least 2 years of experience in Angular 2+ or React/Redux (TBD after clarification of p.2)
- Strong knowledge of Typescript
- Experience developing with RESTful services
- Experience writing JS unit tests and TDD
- Experience working with GIT
- Upper intermediate level of English
- Technical Awareness – Understands challenges imposed by cross-browser compatibility. Aware of other technologies used in production of websites, with knowledge of fundamental technologies used on internet.
- Standards – Understanding and mastery of DDA Act and W3C guidelines for website accessibility compliance. Understands XHTML and HTML standards and DOCTYPE.
Our four values, Grow; Respect; Innovate; Trust form the acronym GRIT. These values are what we look for in the people we employ and the brands we choose to work with. Grit also means something to us. In its true sense, grit is a trait based on perseverance and resilience, not just talent. It’s a passion to achieve long-term goals by overcoming the obstacles and challenges that lie on a path to accomplishment. We feel grit sums up our values and behaviors rather well, and is the secret to our success.
- Grow: We have the ambition and belief to flourish and achieve success, together;
- Respect: We have respect for our colleagues, clients, suppliers – everyone we do business with;
- Innovate: We’re curious and will explore new ideas to find a smarter solution;
- Trust: Trust underpins our reputation, it builds us new relationships and long-term partnerships.
What's in it for you
- Infectious enthusiasm, plenty of passion and above all, a desire to see great ideas become reality;
- Mix these together and you get a sense of what it’s like to work at our client’s company. A massive part of our success is due to the efforts of our outstanding Project Managers who guide projects to realization;
- Our client supports the long-term career development of individuals and provides great training and mentoring for employees helping them achieve their career goals;
- You will love working in a team of highly skilled people, all with strong opinions about various technologies, frameworks and approaches to delivery. You will be able to articulate your ideas to your colleagues effectively and will take on board the ideas of others. You will thrive when faced with new challenges and will constantly look to improve client’s deliverables.