Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a SEO/PPC Specialist to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
The SEO/PPC Specialist will work from Ciklum Kyiv office in a Global Online Marketing Team. This position requires an experienced Adwords and Analytics Certified specialist who can creatively and effectively manage and optimize PPC campaigns along with website content to generate maximum ROI. You will report to our Head of Global Online Marketing and be responsible for managing SEO/Adwords activities.
- Analyze, evaluate, and optimize performance of Adwords PPC & Bing Ads campaigns
- Identify areas of site weakness or poor performance, and make suggestions to increase ranking
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Help create SEO content including keyword research and analysis
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Write targeted advertising and facilitate experiments
- Generate reports along with recommendations for improvements
- Learn new technologies, techniques and industry trends related to Paid and Organic SEO
- Create analytics reports in the Google Data Studio
- Significant background in organic and paid search, as well as conversion tracking
- In-depth knowledge of analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Google Adwords and Analytics Certified
- Practice with creation audiences in GA and remarketing campaigns
- Practice with Google Ads Editor
- Able to write SEO copy based on keyword research
- SEO-level understanding of HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of landing page analysis, and GTM
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Familiarity with relevant SEO/SEM tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact with internal teams
- Experience with Moz, Google Optimize, Google Data Studio, ahref and other tools
What's in it for you
- Opportunity to work in diverse team of developers, designers and marketers and collaborate with people supporting you in your craziest ideas;
- Growth potential for your career as you will work at the forefront of global company with global clients;
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Ciklum serves many of the Fortune 500 and organisations alike;
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company.
Client video presentation