Service Delivery Manager for Ciklum (Kyiv)
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for Service Delivery Manager to join our strong and professional team. We are looking for a passionate Service Delivery Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
You will be responsible for developing relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services and solutions to meet performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Conduct pre-sales meeting and activities; building a personal relationship with clients and customers
- Enhancing and evolving business development via offering the clients the right solutions out of the full spectrum of services
- Ensuring high level service delivery processes – SLA achievement and high level of customer satisfaction
- Providing complex solution delivery and solution oversight on active engagements
- Shared responsibility for managing and monitoring client P/L – identifying new revenue opportunities, driving revenue recognition, managing efficiencies, driving productivity, and managing projects successfully while meeting revenue and cost budgets
- Removing all obstacles to customer satisfaction and / or financial performance
- Either a delivery/technical background and good commercial understanding, or a commercial background with a good technical and delivery understanding. In both cases ideally within Managed Services and IT outsourcing industry (preferably with full cycle project delivering)
- A proven ability to engage in customer discussions on a strategic level
- Commercial awareness, ability to identify & effectively communicate commercial opportunities; managing Profitability Targets – considering cost, margin, revenue (growth, forecasting)
- Experience with account management and business case development
- Strong service/client oriented attitude
- A solid understanding of change and expectation management
- The ability to keep up with and thrive in a workplace characterized by change, a fast pace, and frequently high stress levels
- An excellent command of English in writing and speech
- A highly energetic character with personal qualities such as humor, patience and a ‘cut to the chase’ attitude
- A person with excellent written and verbal communication skills; good team player; good relationship builder with strong diplomacy skills
- Good communicator around issues and opportunities – get things done, make things happen attitude
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentationApply via site