Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
We are looking for a dedicated ServiceNow Application Developer/Administrator to build new and support existing data flows, processes (ITSM, ITBM) and integrations on ServiceNow platform and to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Develop and modify ServiceNow workflows, forms, lists, business rules, UI components, web services, tables, and menus
- Development of Service Portal for different business domains based on business requirements
- Support and enhancement for already implemented features
- Conduct technical analysis on the ServiceNow applications and modules
- Design of technical solution option in cooperation with Business analyst, Product owner
- Perform ServiceNow application configuration
- Code and configure interfaces between ServiceNow and other systems
- Develop and update Design Documentation, Code and configurations documentation for ServiceNow
- Collaboration with internal departments
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of relational databases (MS SQL, MySQL)
- Familiarity with ITIL/ITSM
- Familiarity with ServiceNow would be a plus
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and agile development methodologies
- Ability to learn new concepts, technologies and solve problems
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to convey and relate ideas to others and work collaboratively to get things done
- Ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (ability to translate between business and technical concepts)
What's in it for you
- Highly responsible work and tight schedule
- Simultaneous handling and fast processing of multiple tasks
- An innovative product with an incredibly exciting tech stack
- A “greenfield” project – An agile environment with a startup mentality, no bureaucracy, flat hierarchies as well as the courage to evaluate new approaches
Client video presentation