90 Percent of Everything is a company with a goal to revolutionise shipping by creating a suite of comprehensive software solutions for the Maritime industry. Our journey begins now. Over the next couple of years, our teams and squads will build more than 30 products from the ground up. This includes everything from global vessel tracking to vessel performance analysis, crew optimization and so much more. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to apply cutting-edge technology to revolutionising an iconic industry.
Our tech stack consists of React and React Native applications communicating using GraphQL to microservice containers orchestrated by Kubernetes. Internally our services use gRPC for communication and achieve high scalability thanks to a Kafka based event driven architecture and persist data to a mix of RDBS and NoSQL databases including PostgresDB, MongoDB, S3 and Elasticsearch. We follow modern CI/CD and agile methodologies to deploy into production multiple times per week.
On behalf of 90 Percent of Everything, Ciklum is looking for Site Manager to join team in Kyiv on full-time basis. This role will be to support the 90POE development team in their Kiev location. The role has both administrative and people management aspects. A key element is to display and reinforce the company values and behaviors.
You will be part of 90POE exciting journey, delivering the vision of the company. You will work with the talented team of individuals with diverse skill set, you will contribute and see real results how this team grows and develops.
- Ensuring the Kiev team feel a part of the organisation/journey (e.g. promoting values and behaviours; organise Lunch and Learn and Product Demos etc.)
- Resource allocation
- Managing team and conflict resolution, coaching people
- Dealing with cross-cultural differences
- Managing overall costs
- Managing Annual Leave – Sick – Office Admin
- Arranging travel for both London and Kiev team between the two locations
- Cooperation with all Ciklum departments:
- Working closely with the recruitment team
- Working alongside People Partners – performance management, retention etc.
- Procurement – equipment requirements
- Office management – seating plan etc.
- Successful previous experience in Site Manager or Project Manager role
- Strong People management skills, ability to motivate and drive the team spirit
- Technical background, good understanding of full range of SDLC, Agile mindset
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, empathy
- Proactive approach, identifying risks and finding new opportunities
What's in it for you
- Work with a diverse multicultural team in an agile environment
- Variety of knowledge sharing and self-development opportunities
- Opportunity to travel to client offices based in London
- Experience firsthand the squad-chapter-guild workflow model, our version of the Spotify model
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates good working conditions
Client video presentation