JUST EAT is the world leader in online takeaway ordering - processing millions of orders across 12 major markets, with a clear #1 position in all of these. We have achieved this by building a growing network of over 63,000 restaurant partners and continuing to commit major investment into our technology platform, our brand and our people. Just Eat is now firmly established as one of the UK’s leading consumer brands, we are all about choice and are helping the nation ‘find your flavour' as we embark on creating the world's greatest food community.
Following our IPO in 2014, Just Eat is now well established as one of the most successful, innovative and high growth technology companies in Europe, with year-on-year order growth of over 50%.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Globally we have 2500 Just Eaters. They embody our values: Make Happy, Razor Sharp and Big Hearted. We truly believe it’s the people that make Just Eat the great company it is. We have an incredibly open culture. We’re about making everyone feel comfortable, sharing ideas and trying out new things.
On behalf of Just Eat Ciklum is looking for Site Manager for our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
- Acting as the primary point of contact between Just Eat and Ciklum
- Managing culture and engagement events and activities including all hands, hackathons and parties.
- Facilities management; organising and managing office space and logistics.
- Travel management for Kyiv employees and managing visitors.
- Communicating via reporting to Just Eat technology managers.
- To be the main point of contact for Just Eat technology teams and management.
- An experienced operations or site management specialist with a proven track record of managing solutions, processes and supporting senior business stakeholders.
- Previous experience in a leadership or account management role.
- Experience in a role where authority is exercised by influence rather than direct control.
- Experience working in a technology company
- Has experience on influencing culture and engagement in an office environment.
- Collaboratively working within a technology environment
- Contributes to and improves the site’s processes & standards
- Problem solving; takes a new perspective on existing solutions and works to find the best outcome for Just Eat.
- Works independently, identifies innovation solutions, receiving minimal guidance.
- Excellent communication, written and fluent English and Ukrainian
- Ability to influence and inform via reports, in person or in groups.
- Building close and productive relationships with key stakeholders across the world.
What's in it for you
- An open, friendly and fun environment; we have a relaxed dress code and regular social events.
- Competitive salary
- Business trips
Client video presentation