LanguageWire (https://www.languagewire.com/) is one of the world’s leading providers of language services.
Founded in 2000, LanguageWire continually develops unique technology to help brands reach their full global potential. Backed by a worldwide network of 7,000 language experts and an intuitive online platform, we make it easy to manage multilingual content. Our tools and expertise help solve content challenges, so companies can reach their global audience.
With headquarters in Copenhagen, LanguageWire has offices in more than 19 cities around the world and more than 350 employees.
On behalf of Languagewire, Ciklum is looking for Site Reliability Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
LanguageWire is one of the world’s leading providers of language and content services. Founded in 2000, LanguageWire continually develops unique technology to help brands reach their full global potential. Backed by a worldwide network of language experts and an intuitive online platform, we make it easy to manage multilingual content.
Our delivery team builds bundle of the core components, which service together as the main platform for all collaborations and as a main UI platform; and we are looking for a talented Site Reliability Engineer to join our teams in Kyiv.
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will work in an agile team together with software engineers & QA, building and improving a modern cloud infrastructure to automate all stages and steps of the software development, deployment, and operation process. Learning and sharing with other teams, you will use the best tools and practices available to bring the DevOps mindset into your team’s daily routines.
- Manage the Software Development Life Cycle automation within a software development team
- Create Continuous Delivery pipelines for all team components
- Cooperate with QA engineers
- Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Implement “Infrastructure as a code” solutions for team environments
- Build continuous monitoring & observability solutions
- Cooperate with your SRE counterparts from other teams to align, unify, and improve our DevOps techniques and toolset
- Share your SRE knowledge within your own team
- Proven experience in Continuous Delivery pipelines implementation (preferably Azure DevOps Service/TFS)
- Proven experience with Configuration/Infrastructure as a code (preferably Terraform, Powershell DSC)
- Proven experience with database administration (MS SQL)
- Experience with docker and Kubernetes (administration and continuous delivery)
- Experience with service bus administration
- Experience with ELK
- Experience with Cloud providers (Azure)
- It would be nice to have experience with Continuous Integration for: .NET (Core and framework)
What's in it for you
- Reach possibilities to learn advanced systems and develop yourself
- Competitive salary protected from local currency deviations
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions