LanguageWire (https://www.languagewire.com/) is one of the world’s leading providers of language services.
Founded in 2000, LanguageWire continually develops unique technology to help brands reach their full global potential. Backed by a worldwide network of 7,000 language experts and an intuitive online platform, we make it easy to manage multilingual content. Our tools and expertise help solve content challenges, so companies can reach their global audience.
With headquarters in Copenhagen, LanguageWire has offices in more than 19 cities around the world and more than 350 employees.
On behalf of LanguageWire, Ciklum is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer, to join the Gdansk team on a full-time basis.
Our delivery teams build several major components for the LanguageWire platform, which cover UI components and various connectors to other internal and external components, i.e different CRM connectors; and we are looking for a talented Site Reliability Engineer to join our teams in Gdansk.
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will work in an agile team together with software engineers & QA, building and improving a modern cloud infrastructure to automate all stages and steps of the software development, deployment, and operation process. Learning and sharing with other teams, you will use the best tools and practices available to bring the DevOps mindset into your team’s daily routines.
- Manage the Software Development Life Cycle automation within a software team
- Create Continuous Delivery pipelines for all team components
- Apply Continous Integration to automate the build process
- Apply Continous Deployment to automate the deployment process
- Code an automate infrastructure with IaaC
- Build sophisticated continuous monitoring & observability
- Cooperate with your SRE counterparts from other teams to align, unify, and improve our DevOps techniques and toolset
- Share your SRE knowledge with other engineers inside your own team
- Master in Science, preferred Informatics / Mathematics
- Proven experience in Continuous Delivery pipelines implementation (preferably Azure DevOps Service/TFS)
- Proven experience with Docker and Kubernetes (administration and Continuous delivery)
- Proven experience with Configuration/Infrastructure as a code (Terraform, Ansible, Powershell DSC)
- Experience with database administration (MS SQL, NoSQL)
- Experience with RabbitMQ
- Experience with ELK
- Experience with Cloud providers (GCP, Azure)
- Experience with MS Active Directory
- The following languages are used by the delivery team, so it would be nice to have experience with Continuous Integration for: NET Core, PHP (Drupal), Java
What's in it for you
- An amazing work environment, where you can really make a difference
- Interesting tasks, challenging your wit
- A deluxe, modern office in the center of Gdansk
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (laptops, 2 monitors and standing desks)
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to include your family
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
- Parking space, 50% covered by Ciklum