On behalf of our Client – PrimeXM, Ciklum is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join our UA team. Site Reliability Engineer builds and operates the platform which powers the PrimeXM core system.
PrimeXM is a leading Fintech provider focusing on providing cutting-edge liquidity aggregation, order routing, and execution, ultra-low latency connectivity, institutional grade hosting solutions, and MT4/MT5 Bridging and White Label solutions.
The post-holder will be responsible for the development and maintenance of back-office business’s operational tools, as well as owning the development of several other key business aspects such as bespoke (and third-party) API integrations and payment gateways.
- Site Reliability Engineer is responsible for the wide portfolio of applications and services, including XCore systems, DBMS, monitoring systems, CI/CD and automation platforms, has a strong knowledge of Linux operating system and coding ability
- Important duties of the role include support, automation, configuration management, monitoring and tuning of all company systems
- At least 2 years of experience in SRE, infrastructure or development
- Experience with TSDB, key/value stores, column-oriented databases and Elastic stack
- Strong experience with Linux (Ubuntu)
- SQL databases (MariaDB, MySQL)
- Automation and configuration management tools (SaltStack, Gitlab, Jenkins)
- Container and container orchestration tools (Docker, Nomad, Kubernetes) – 20% of daily tasks
- Experience with virtualization and on-premise infrastructure, VMware or OpenStack (Nova; Ironic)
- Performance analysis and debugging tools
- Python, Go or any other similar language
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools (Icinga2, Zabbix, PRTG)
- Experience with web servers, reverse proxies and load balancers
- Experience with Windows
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Friendly collaborative teams and an enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions