LanguageWire (https://www.languagewire.com/) is one of the world’s leading providers of language services.
Founded in 2000, LanguageWire continually develops unique technology to help brands reach their full global potential. Backed by a worldwide network of 7,000 language experts and an intuitive online platform, we make it easy to manage multilingual content. Our tools and expertise help solve content challenges, so companies can reach their global audience.
With headquarters in Copenhagen, LanguageWire has offices in more than 19 cities around the world and more than 350 employees.
On behalf of Languagewire, Ciklum is looking for Sitecore Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
LanguageWire is the world’s leading platform for language and content services. Since 2000, LanguageWire has helped brands create global content with innovative technology, streamlined workflows, and a worldwide network of language experts.
We are now looking for a .NET developer for our Marketing & Partners team, working from our HQ in Copenhagen. Marketing & Partners consists of nine people located in Copenhagen, Valencia, London and Stockholm. We develop and maintain a modern marketing tech stack with a Sitecore website, Marketo, Dynamics and many other tools for branding our company and generating leads. With presence in 18 cities around Europe, the US and Asia, Marketing & Partners has touchpoints around the globe and acts as a central hub for global branding and communication.
You will be responsible for our company website which runs Sitecore 9.2. We have a long list of wonderful ideas and features we want to implement. We need you to join us and make change happen. You will be the only Sitecore developer in the Marketing & Partners team, but being a technology driven content company, we have about 40 .NET developers in the organization and we know Sitecore very well. Our Connector team has developed the market leading Sitecore integration for translation management and our developers in this team know Sitecore in detail. This means you will be part of our large .NET chapter (the Spotify Model) and be part of a great community for knowledge sharing.
To be successful in this role, you need to be self-driven with high problem-solving skills. You can grasp complex technical product concepts, while also developing data-driven recommendations and action plans. You will learn that LanguageWire is a very ambitious environment thereby bringing a need for you to be a fast executioner and diligent at prioritization together with your manager.
- Be the solution architect for our languagewire.com website
- Develop and maintain the website according to Sitecore standards
- Spend your time on Sitecore backend and frontend development
- Develop extensions for the frontend
- Work closely with our Head of UX and Design on new features
- Report to our Head of Marketing & Partners
- Ability to write elegant, clean, SOLID, object-oriented code
- Experience with .NET and C# development
- Experience in implementing and developing Sitecore XP 8.x or 9.x websites. Experience with SXA and JSS is considered an advantage
- You have a Sitecore 9 developer certification
- Sitecore experience with creating templates, layouts and renderings, setting up roles and permissions, deployments, packages, language layers, Helix architecture etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar
- Full professional proficiency in English, written and spoken
What's in it for you
- Reach possibilities to learn advanced systems and develop yourself
- Competitive salary protected from local currency deviations
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions