Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of eToro, Ciklum is looking for a Software (Angular) Developer to join our team on full-time basis.
The main focus of the team is to implement regulation requirements in regards to information collected from the user, data presented to the user and user classification and permissions in the eToro platform. You will be involved in the implementation of new functionality in our KYC(Know Your Customer) system, Account Statement projects.
- .Net Core
- Microsoft Azure
- Redis, Rabbit
- Cosmos, Microsoft SQL
- Be part of a full-stack team (~6 ppl), actively participate in its agile ceremonies
- Work closely with team lead, product manager and marketing stakeholders to vision, develop and measure
- Design, develop new client side features and A/B tests; including self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Re-factor or retire code; work to decrease tech. debt
- Act as a tech lead for the tasks scope; mitigate risks; work to ensure quality and highly performant application
- Contribute to team deployment, CI/CD; including on-call escalation responsibility on production
- Collaborate with IT, Security and other RnD colleagues to ensure best practices
- Contribute to team knowledge; write technical documents and foster learning
- Promote good team atmosphere
- Proficient in object-oriented JS and modern libraries, Angular, HTML, CSS and Responsive design
- Experience with RESTful APIs integrations and non-blocking code
- At least 3 years of experience as hands-on developer
- Experienced with mobile client development (Cordova or Native)
- Experienced with performance tuning
- Knowledgeable in client and web architecture
- Background in other JS frameworks AngularJS, Backbone, etc.
- Experienced with backend development (preferably nodejs or c#)
- Fast learner
- An eye for detail, strong logic, and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure with a “can-do” attitude and solid sense for setting priorities
- A persistent focus on delivery in a high-velocity and high-availability environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a positive approach for difficulties, and imaginative problem solver
- Good spoken and written English
What's in it for you
- Working with the latest technologies
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in a world-known and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation