CoreTech is a fast-growing tech company developing products and services for the online industry.
We provide scalable and flexible solutions to our clients around the globe achieving unrivaled speed to market. We invest in product innovation and personalization. Our platforms are modular and support big data therefore our main goal is to deliver high quality software for competitive markets. We have started a new implementation of an existing product in order to apply modern architecture, software development and process paradigms, frameworks and tools, thus sustaining the long-term growth of our business. We are creating and using services and APIs in our architecture to make different functionalities less dependent on each other to create, change and scale. Our teams are multi-disciplinary and with few dependencies between them. We are using Agile practices, processes and tools.
The essence of our work at CoreTech requires that we move fast. That’s why we foster a culture of adaptability and speed that does not compromise on quality. We put our hearts in what we do. We know that’s the only way to excel, and that’s where we’ve headed.
CoreTech team strives for exceptionality. We don’t settle for anything less than excellence in our work. We nurture a culture of trust and loyalty. We count on each other and work together, focused on our common goals. We’re fully dedicated to innovation both in our services to clients, and in the way CoreTech runs day-to-day.
We are getting more and more global since we have offices in Sofia, Plovdiv, Kiev and Taipei.
Cutting-edge technology is only the beginning at CoreTech. Defined by our flexibility and fast integrations, our scalable, end-to-end solution is perfectly tailored to meet the needs of our clients.
We hire only the best in the industry, and if we recognize the talent and ambition, we provide a greenhouse for growth and success.
On behalf of CoreTech, Ciklum is looking for Software JS Architect to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We start a new implementation of an existing product in order to apply modern architecture, software development and process paradigms, frameworks and tools, thus sustaining the long-term growth of our business.
We will create and use services and APIs in our architecture to make different functionalities less dependent on each other to create, change and scale. Our teams will be multi-disciplinary and with few dependencies between them. We will use Agile practices, processes and tools.
- Communicate with teams members to clarify requirements and overcome obstacles to meet the teams goals
- Create and document business architecture models to reflect the organization’s strategies
- Perform code and design reviews, consult on development/operations projects, occasionally provide direct assistance on projects when there are particularly challenging and/or critical problems
- Mentor senior and junior team members, increasing their awareness of code quality, performance, algorithm development, deployment methodologies/operations, provides technical leadership across all software groups.
- Helps define and promote development standards across development teams
- 7+ years of hands-on technical architecture and software development experience
- Advanced understanding of algorithms, data structures, performance optimization strategies and best practices
- Experience in Typescript, Node.js, React, MongoDB, PgSQL, Aerospike, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Docker. The .net stack is advantage
- Knowledge of agile software development process
- Mature, self-organized and responsible person
- Ability to work with multiple teams to provide technical guidance and oversight
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions