On behalf of Quali, Ciklum is looking for a Software Automation QA Engineer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Quali is looking for intelligent, energetic and talented team players with high software QA skills. The position includes manual (40%-20%) and automated (40%-80%) testing design, execution in a lively agile team.
Quali is the leading provider of cloud automation software for enabling self-service IT. With its flagship CloudShell platform and blueprint-based approach, Quali gives developers, QA, and IT operations self-service access to on-demand application and infrastructure environments across private, public, and hybrid-cloud deployments. Quali has offices in Israel, North America and the United Kingdom. It has additional sales and support channels in Europe and APAC.
- Maintain and update existing automation and manual testing solution for Shells;
- Cooperate with developers and product manager to identify system requirements;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs using GitHub and ZenDesk;
- Maintain fast-paced deliveries with no compromises on quality and user experience.
- 4+ years of proven experience in software testing (Manual and Automation testing experience);
- Knowledge with Python;
- Familiarity with various testing techniques and methods, including: Acceptance, Regression, Usability, Integration, System, White / Grey box, Performance and stress;
- Experience in STDs (Software tests Design);
- Proactive, autodidact, tech-savvy with a strong technical orientation;
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written in English.
- Sc or B.A. in Computer Science or related;
- Experience in Agile Methodologies (Kanban);
- Knowledge with networking protocols and devices (switch, firewall, router etc…).
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance;
- Office in Gulliver. Nice view in every weather;
- Long-term full-time employment.