On behalf of Betsson, Ciklum is looking for a Software Developer in Testing for the team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
Betsson team in Kyiv develops a payment system and payment solutions for our online entertainment system. Our platform supports various payment options such as VISA, Master Card, electronic wallets like PayPal, prepaid cards, bank transfers and many others. We build cloud-based solutions using the latest technologies for creating service-oriented solutions with lots of focus on transaction security and integrity.
Almost 2000 people are working in Client’s company. Kyiv Team has been a part of this journey since 2008 dealing with Payment ecosystem for Online Entertainment business. You will join the team of 50+ people: 7 Scrum development teams and DevOps Team 911 (DevOps, IT, DBA, Security) each working on their own projects and initiatives but with one mutual aim to make our Payment system as reliable, as fast and as trustworthy as we can do. Of course, we have regular demos, Toastmasters (knowledge-sharing) community, sports (we prefer football during the year, kayaking, hiking, skiing and snowboarding when it’s cold) and travel groups.
Team in Kyiv needs an active, inspiring Software Developer in Testing.
Our stack of technologies includes C#, .NET Core, .NET Framework, JS Frameworks (Angular, Ember), Rabbit, Kafka, Docker, AWS, k8s, MS SQL Server, Redis, Cassandra, Couchbase, ASP .NET MVC, SOA/CQS architecture and Test Automation – that’s the tech environment we would like to share with you!
Our goal is to automate and make better all the things on all levels with the main focus on integration/system/UI testing. We leave only 1 manual thing – exploratory testing.
- Covering new features with all levels of automation tests
- Discuss and implement business requirements
- Testing new features
- Refactor and maintain current automation infrastructure and frameworks
- Suggest technologies, approaches and solutions, discuss it together with the team and decide which one to use
Also, you will be a part of one of our Scrum teams
Work closely with developers and QAs and Product Owners on lots of initiatives from our Business part of Betsson:
- Defining and designing new features
- Think, solve, communicate, sometimes communicate a lot. Your listening skills, ability to find and propose the best solutions, ability to work with the team (both QA “guild”, Developers and others) – that’s what we are looking for
Technical stack and background we are expecting to see in your CV
- Programming skills in C#, .NET
- Test Design Patterns
- Experience with Web API testing (Microservices/SOA)
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with CI/CD systems (TeamCity, Jenkins or GitLab, etc.)
- Knowledge of VCS systems (GIT, TFS or SVN)
- English level: intermediate or higher
- Experience with Selenium Web driver
- .NET Core experience
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Docker, Kubernetes experience
- Familiar with cloud solutions
- CI/CD configuration and maintenance
- Experience with performance and security testing
- Experience as a software developer in commercial projects is a great plus
What's in it for you
- Open atmosphere
- Challenging tasks – you and the team are to define every next Sprint, tasks and how they will be implemented
- Smart solutions – yes, we produce them
- Business trips
- International and .Net environment
- Sport & games activities
- You will be involved in all phases of development
- Office in Gulliver. Nice view in every weather
- Work from home during COVID19 and of course you can visit and work from office
- Smiles and jokes – ☺