Betsson team in Kyiv develops a payment system and payment solutions for our online entertainment system. Our platform supports various payment options such as VISA, Master Card, electronic wallets like PayPal, prepaid cards, bank transfers and many others. We build cloud-based solutions using the latest technologies for creating service-oriented solutions with lots of focus on transaction security and integrity. Betsson Group offers online gaming products to customers and partners all over the world and aims to deliver the best customer experience in the industry.
On the behalf of Betsson Group, Ciklum is looking for a Software Developer in Testing to join the team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
Betsson Team in Kyiv needs an active, inspiring Software Developer in Testing.
Our stack of technologies includes C#, .NET Core, .NET Framework, JS Frameworks (Angular, Ember), Rabbit, Kaffka, Docker, AWS, k8s, MS SQL Server, Reddis, Cassandra, CockroachDb, ASP .NET MVC, SOA architecture and Test Automation – that’s the tech environment we would like to share with you!
Our goal is to automate and make better all the things on all levels with the main focus on integration/system/UI testing. We leave only 1 manual thing – exploratory testing.
- Covering new features with all levels of automation tests
- Discuss and implement business requirements
- Testing new features
- Refactor and maintain current automation infrastructure and frameworks
- Suggest technologies, approaches and solutions, discuss it together with the team and decide which one to use
Also, you will be a part of one of our Scrum teams
Work closely with developers and QAs and Product Owners on lots of initiatives from our Business part of Betsson:
- Defining and designing new features
- Think, solve, communicate, sometimes communicate a lot. Your listening skills, ability to find and propose the best solutions, ability to work with the team (both QA “guild”, Developers and others) – that’s what we are looking for
Technical stack and background we are expecting to see in your CV
- Programming skills in C#, .NET
- Test Design Patterns
- Experience with Web API testing (Microservices/SOA)
- Experience with Selenium Web driver
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with CI/CD systems (TeamCity, Jenkins or GitLab, etc.)
- Knowledge of VCS systems (GIT, TFS or SVN)
- English level: intermediate or higher
- .NET Core experience
- Docker, Kubernetes experience
- Familiar with cloud solutions
- CI/CD configuration and maintenance
- Experience with performance and security testing
- Experience as a software developer in commercial projects is a great plus
What's in it for you
- Open atmosphere
- Challenging tasks – you and the team are to define every next Sprint, tasks and how they will be implemented
- Smart solutions – yes, we produce them
- Business trips
- International and .Net environment
- Sport & games activities
- You will be involved in all phases of development
- Office in Gulliver. Nice view in every weather
- Work from home during COVID19 and of course you can visit and work from office
- Smiles and jokes – ☺