Betsson team in Kyiv develops payment system and payment solutions for our online entertainment system. We support VISA, Master Card, electronic wallets like PayPal, prepaid cards, bank transfers etc. We work on the .NET/Windows platform with the latest technologies, creating service oriented solutions with lots of focus on transaction security and integrity.
Betsson Group offers online gaming products to customers and partners all over the world and aim to deliver the best customer experience in the industry.
On behalf of Betsson, Ciklum is looking for Software Developer in Testing (QA Automation) to join our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
Overall 1000+ people are working in Betsson Group. Kyiv Team has been a part of this journey since 2008 dealing with Payment system for Online Entertainment business. You will join the team of 50 people: 6 Scrum teams, Team 911 (IT, Security, DBA) each working on their own projects and initiatives but with one mutual aim to make our Payment system reliable, fast, trustworthy as we can do. In the team we have regular demos, Toastmasters community, sports (we prefer football during the year, skiing and snowboarding when it’s cold) and travel groups. Betsson Team in Kyiv needs an active, inspiring Software Developer in Testing – QA Automation.
Mission of this role
Contribute to creating and implementing of the test infrastructure and tools which will enable to automate all the things on all levels: unit testing, integration/system testing, UI testing.
Also you will be a part of one of our Scrum teams
Work closely with developers and QAs and Product Owners on lots of initiatives from our Business part of Betsson:
• Defining and designing new features
• Think, solve, communicate, sometimes communicate a lot. Your listening skills, ability to find mutual solutions, ability to work independently and with the team (QA team and Developers and others) – that’s what we are looking for.
Technical stack and background we are expecting to see in your CV
• Programming skills (preferably with C# or any other programming language)
• Working knowledge of Automated Test systems like Selenium Web Driver
• Experience with performance and security testing would be a PLUS
• Familiarity of SQL
• Basic knowledge of web services
What's in it for you
• Open atmosphere
• Challenging tasks – you and the team are to define every next Sprint, tasks and how they will be implemented
• Smart solutions – yes, we produce them
• Business trips
• International and .NET environment
• Sport & games activities
• You will be involved in all phases of development
• Office in Gulliver. Nice view in every weather
• Smiles and jokes