eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing more than 12 million users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We offer competitive fees and an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
On behalf of eToro, Ciklum is looking for a Software Developer (PHP, WordPress) for our team on a full-time basis.
The main team focus is increasing the conversion of different aspects of our trading platform. The team creates technical solutions for personalized user experience based on customers’ points of interest.
- PHP, WordPress
Now we are in the process of migration to the latest Angular, Microsoft Azure, Kubernetes, so part of the tasks will be related to it.
- Work closely with marketing stakeholders and product manager to vision, develop and measure onboarding funnel improvements, support on-going marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Own eToro Website, Home Page, Landing Pages, and tooling
- Design, develop new features and A/B test, including self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Re-factor or retire code, work to decrease tech. debt
- Contribute to team deployment, CI/CD
- Collaborate with IT, Security, and other RnD colleagues to ensure best practices
- Contribute to team knowledge, write technical documents, and foster learning
- Promote good team atmosphere
- Be responsible for the production, perform on-call duties (we use Pager Duty)
- At least 4 years of PHP experience, expertise in WordPress including themes and customizations
- Experience with the cross-platform, cross-browser environment, including mobile site and responsive design
- Experience with large, high-scale, multilingual websites
- Solid understanding of web architecture, including routing, security, session management, etc
- Expert in creating markup from Designs (Photoshop PSD, Zeplin, etc)
- Experience with Relational DB – MySQL
- Experience with REST
- Experience in refactoring techniques and anti-patterns
- Experience in WPML plugin
- Experience with version control systems (git)
- Experience in Nodejs, Webpack, Gulp
- ACF Pro
- Fast learner
- An eye for detail, strong logic, and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure with a ‘can do’ attitude and solid sense for setting priorities
- A persistent focus on delivery in a high-velocity and high-availability environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a positive approach for difficulties and imaginative problem solver
- Good spoken and written English
What's in it for you
- Working with the latest technologies
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in a world-known and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation